$54.95 Add to Cart Add to Wishlist Compare Product. One thing you might not like about the SBA3 is that the rubberized. Quick view Compare. It's the best because it's made from high-quality materials, it's sturdy, and it's very rugged. But, I will not count it as a drawback because this specification gives you the perfect fit. It was founded in by John W. R. Phelan and is headquartered in West Springfield, Massachusetts. Its a good thing that the Ruger Charger PC has a MIL-STD M1913 Picatinny mount on the back side. All orders are shipped in 1-3 business days. quick view compare. Looks great but that is about it. The FS1913 attaches to a Picatinny rail which is what we have at the back of the Ruger PC Charger. NOTE: A 'stock' or 'folding stock' DOES require a tax stamp. Hope this might help someone out there who is having issues. Welcome to my review of the best Ruger PC Charger Brace 2023. $199.99 Out of stock SKU GAG_120990 The brace kit features an anodized billet aluminum hinge section that screws to the back of your. Keep in mind my sample size of one 9mm subgun isnt a big one, but I ran into one issue with the FS1913 polymer model. Suggested Retail$439.00. Was it helpful to you? I would use the Phase 5 Weapon Systems Hex-2 buffer tube and Thordsen Customs Picatinny adapter to attach it to the Ruger PC Charger. ruger pc charger; sig mpx/mcx/rattler; search by product. The CNC-milled handguard incorporates the traditional takedown block, features Magpul M-LOK-compatible slots, and a 6 oclock position factory-installed handstop for secure support hand placement. SB Tactical BTFA Buffer Tube Folding Adapter . The SB Tactical MPX PSB for the SIG Sauer MPX mimics the original stock incredibly well.. The MFB is designed to provide modularity in style, form, and function. Another important point to remember is the durability and reliability of the brace you are choosing. Gear Expert, K9$Cd|JG; =% U.JW' SB Tactical Arm SOB47 Black Brace AK 47 with Echo QD Mount and Magpul QD Sling Swivel - SALE! Ruger PC Charger 9mm + SB Tactical 1913 Folding Pistol Brace 29100. That being said, the FS1913 is still very supportive and comfortable when shouldered and allows you to handle a pistol with much greater ease. Dead blow action features a custom tungsten dead blow weight that shortens bolt travel and reduces felt recoil and muzzle rise. UPC: 00736676291007. I mean if you dont know what type of mount you need then how will you attach the product with your gun right? Also, it is made of high-impact reinforced polymer, so it is not flimsy. The TF1913 model is not a stock, it does not come with a sling socket. add to cart. Magpul is my recommendation. The best thing about this brace is that you can open its latch to put your arm inside. Also includes: one, SR-Series pistol magazine; hex wrenches for disassembly of the chassis system and pistol, and charging handle removal. SB TACTICAL (5) Price Update Other Is Featured (4) In Stock . MSRP: FS1913 $199.99, FS1913A $249.99. The PC Charger is the pistol version of the Ruger PC 9. But trust me I am not doing this on purpose. The Ruger PC Charger is classified as a pistol because its barrel length is less than 16 inches, and doesnt have a buttstock. SB Tactical SBT-G2 Pistol Brace for HK/B&T/LWRCi. I go over my first impressions on the ruger PC charger offset brace from A3 Tactical This NEW! The muzzle brake and oversize red controls are from Tandem Kross, the TG9 trigger pack is from Volquartsen, and for folding arm braces there's a prototype Gear Head Works above an SB Tactical FS1913 above a SIG factory brace. Let me apologize first before introducing my next item because I am sure you will roll your eyes when you see the next product for the Ruger brace. However, the problem is how to choose the best brace from all the options available in the market. Which one is yours? This feature makes shooting possible for disabled shooters. ALL and they mean ALL 23 other versions offered by SB tactical are illegal. F~-F9r"9$S Categories: AR/AK Pistols, FIREARMS, HANDGUNS. This is important if youre building your own. Another SB Tactical product but with a twist. SB Tactical - Inventors of the Original Stabilizing Brace Accountability is Coming SB Tactical, FRAC, B&T USA, Rick Cicero, and a coalition of 25 states led by West Virginia and North Dakota, have filed a lawsuit against the ATF. I also had issues with it unlocking while firing. The SBA4 has a larger overall profile than the SBA3. I love how you get all the good features in this brace without the tension of having too much of a heavy weighted brace for your gun. One more thing that makes this brace comfortable to shoot is its large surface area at the back. Its soft and stretchy enough to prevent it from digging into your forearm. GuitarGuy April 27, 2021, 9:18pm #13. Is the Ruger PC charger good for home defense? Product Includes: complete assembly, adjustable nylon strap. With AR-type charging handles, or right-handed charging handles this wont be an issue. You reach the target faster when you dont waste time extending the brace. 6 oclock position of the CNC-milled handguard features a factory-installed handstop for secure support hand placement. So, with all these amazing features and quick deployment, it is impossible to list the best folding brace for Ruger PC Charger and not include the SB Tactical FS1913. b&t b&t polymer stock - stribog . This Installation Instructions sheet contains detailed instructions for attaching your Pistol Stabilizing Brace or genuine SB Tactical accessory to compatible firearms platforms. No questions asked, 30 days return policy. Choose Options. On Sale! My concern only lies on finding the best arm brace for the Ruger PC Charger. 6. Is it a rifle or is it a pistol, who can tell? So, if you are looking for a good folding brace that will give you good position and comfort, you will want to get this brace. by Ben, Gear Expert, August 4, 2021 The second reason is its housing construction. Theyre held together under spring pressure and lock relatively securely. I like the fact that it is ambidextrous that will fit any shooter, even with the left-handed shooters. Its chassis system features a flared magwell for improved magazine reloading capabilities as well as integrated rear-mounted QD cups for the quick connection of QD cup capable slings. This is a side folding arm brace which means you can fold this brace to match with the position you like. ROUGHRIDER ARMS LLC. SB Tactical low-profile, left side-folding, strut design compatible with all platforms utilizing an M1913 interface at the rear of the receiver. CNC-machined from an aerospace grade 7075-T6 aluminum billet, the receiver includes an integrated Picatinny-stylerail and is Type III hard-coat anodized for maximum durability. Well I am not here to spill tea on the legal battle. The FS1913A never unlocked [ED: all FS1913As employ the newer hinge design]. Intl. Yes | No Report Abuse Share SIG SAUER factory PCB kit installs easily on your SIG MPX or SIG MCX via the receivers 1913 interface. UEY*R~h, Gear Review: SB Tactical FS1913 and FS1913A Pistol Stabilizing Braces, SB Tactical FS1913 and FS1913A Pistol Stabilizing Braces, Dont Exploit the COVID-19 Emergency to Push the Anti-Gun TAPS Act, There Is No COVID-19 Exception In The United States Constitution, Kiger Updates the 9c Compact With the New Kiger-9c Pro 9mm Pistol, Silencer Review: Dead Air Sierra-5 5.56 NATO Suppressor, Gun Review: Smith & Wesson Model 317 Kit Gun .22LR Revolver. And when you fold it, you get a thin and compact profile. This brace is made for all platforms utilizing an M1913 interface at the rear of the receiver and comes with an aluminum strut. SB Tactical Complete Remington 20 Gauge 870 SBL Kit Black 87020-SBL-01-SB. Details. It adds a good degree of stability and makes using a red dot on such oversized pistols possible and more practical. *hfc!+,PGa&xOOuNcz5>yAJ)ggKI?-`e?jH1WcSVID8## +!=>>n%,E4~r;w~2Y2?s{Rr.Mzd!~:Xiy ~>$ %:SNs.iLoKlduvd}2nmwwP''"MA|?m}VUQ34n1 g NjKXHj/RIDDxF"&il;mHH$LN;@Zm9g(%(!?M8!q&1v79bFN!abi8MGXU?/GS0b'':@p7[,mwwr2+Xa4X OjYc}d~uydxGg2?d)KM ou =,ot;}zHysafS\1j'jt*TqcO_{=OCy[{ s+Kfv]zBh4'rMs41ko^7UJ s#g@$I27`CkWK8T JMLDJRnXL-*?JgpnrkB[@C Once you lock back the bolt, detaching the barrel takes about a second and a half. reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item within 30 days of I hated the OEM Sig Virtus pistol brace because it was too bulky when folded. The highlight of the SB A3 is that it is 5-position adjustable. Leverage your professional network, and get hired. It ships with SR-Series and Security-9 pistol magazine well installed and an additional magazine well accepting Glock magazines. All Rights Reserved. A low-profile, left side-folding, strut design compatible with all platforms utilizing an M1913 interface at the rear of the receiver. Midwest Industries Stock Tube Adaptor Picatinny Al Command Arms Accessories MCK21 Micro Conversion Kit for Glock 20/21 Tan. The SBA3 style brace misses the ATF 4 point mark no matter what you put it on. December 10, 2020, SB Tactical FS1913 Folding Pistol Stabilizing Brace, SB Tactical FS1913 pistol stabilizing brace, by With the triangle the brace gives a more compact appearance and stays out of your way when you have folded it to one side. Product Information & Specs. Advanced steel hinge design locks in both folded and extended positions. SB Tactical FS1913-01-SB. The TF1913 arm brace is only .85-inch wide and lays flat up against the PC charger when folded. So, when you put your hand inside the brace, you counter-balance the pistols weight. [ED: this issue in the original hinge design was resolved by SB Tactical within a few months of the FS1913s initial release, and unlocking while firing doesnt occur on newer units]. The Ruger PC Charger pistol features a glass-filled polymer chassis system which allows for the mounting of standard AR grips. This is an excellent tool. RUGER PC CHARGER 9MM + SB TACTICAL 1913 FOLDING PISTOL BRACE 29100 quantity. The aluminum brace weighs 13 ounces and the polymer model is three ounces lighter. These SB Tactical products are that good and versatile, you just cant ignore them. Chassis system features a flared magwell for improved magazine reloading capabilities as well as integrated rear-mounted QD cups for the quick connection of QD cup capable slings. I hope you find the best brace for Ruger PC Charger by reading the review. You are getting all the features you would have gotten in other heavy lifted braces. It didnt unlock with further M17 ammo, or with any other 9mm load. Shop now and get Free Value Shipping on most orders over $49 to the Both feature an identical, rubberized arm brace and stretchy, hook and loop-covered strap for attachment to your forearm. Products Ruger PC Charger 9mm + SB Tactical 1913 Folding Pistol Brace 29100 Ruger PC Charger 9mm + SB Tactical 1913 Folding Pistol Brace 29100 Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating 100% of buyers said they were satisfied. In the end, having a brace with your Ruger PC Charger gun is like having life support in the critical moment. This easy, simple, and no-hassle attachment to the PC Charger is what makes the FS1913 winner here. The official nomenclature is FS1913 for the polymer strut model and FS1913A for the aluminum strut model. An angled grip is ok though. T*bb,/ cpjS?1*%0h>Pb?m(fn.>n;S"d. Factoring Criteria for Firearms With Attached "Stabilizing Braces" $50.00 - $60.00. SB TACTICAL BRACE FS1913 PSB BLACK 1913 INTERFACE ALUMINUM Item Number: FS1913A01SB UPC: 699618783148 Available: Out of stock MSRP: $249.99 SB TACTICAL BRACE HK PDW BLACK FITS HK MP5/HK53 Item Number: HKPDW01SB UPC: 699618782868 Available: Out of stock MSRP: $329.99 SB TACTICAL BRACE PDW BLACK INCLUDES BUFFER TUBE Item Number: PDW01SB SB Tactical FS1913 Pistol Stabilizing Brace - Black Sig MPX, MCX, Rattler & Rock River LAR-PDS Compatible Includes Folding Hinge $159.99 Out of stock MAXIM SCW BRACE GEN7 STANDARD BLACK WITH BOLT CARRIER GROUP $470.20 Out of stock SB Tactical SBA4 Pistol Stabilizing Brace Black NO Receiver Extension $129.99 Out of stock Specifications: SB Tactical FS1913 and FS1913A Pistol Stabilizing Braces Length: 9.6 inches (polymer) 9.25 inches (aluminum) Width: 1.2 inches Strap Width: 1 inch Weight: 10 ounces (polymer) 13 ounces (aluminium) MSRP: FS1913 $199.99, FS1913A $249.99 Ratings (out of five stars): Ergonomics * * * * This is an excellent tool. Besides, the brace is injection molded out of the reinforced polymer making it rigid and strong enough to handle recoiling from PC Charger guns. The third point of contact in the brace is there to enhance the usability of your Ruger firearm. This one is also a folding brace. Get 10% Off - Subscribe to Our Email List, Toll-Free: +1-800-504-5897 Expert Answer Unfortunately we have discontinued these. Together, they would get the job done. Other than these facilities, the TF1913 has all the general features you will find in their FS1913 model. Compare Add to wishlist. Ruger American Ranch Black/Flat Dark Earth Synthetic 223Rem/5.56NATO 16.12" Threaded Barrel 10+1 $549.99 Ruger PC Carbine State Compliant Black Synthetic 9MM 16.12" Barrel 10+1 $159.99. We use cookies to improve your website experience. The brace attaches to the buffer tube tightly, and you will not experience any wobble. When deployed, a tooth on the brace-side half of the hinge falls into a notch on the gun-side half. 11.8K subscribers The new Ruger 9mm PC Charger is sure to make a splash among those who like the Personal Defense Weapon (PDW) concept. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. And, for a little more stability, you can attach a QD sling on either side of the brace, as it has a QD sling point on both sides. Following are some options for a PC Charger brace. The PC Charger utilizes interchangeable magazine wells for use of common Ruger and Glock magazines; reversible magazine release and reversible charging handle; cold hammer-forged, chrome-moly steel barrel; and a dead blow action features a custom tungsten dead blow weight that shortens bolt travel and reduces felt recoil and muzzle rise.