A chapter for every season, a missing moment for every episode. This is just a place for mindless drabbles, plotless fluff and one-shots of gooey Waige goodness. He'd gotten her a new, better-paying job; he'd made sure that she and Ralph were provided for. The home of the dumbest geniuses alive. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. She was supposed to be different. Continuing my Head Space (For Rent) storyline, Walter and Paige, along with the whole gang are all leaving to go to Ireland. This is just a place for mindless drabbles, plotless fluff and one-shots of gooey Waige goodness. Chapter IndexChapter Index 1. Now though, Walter felt like protesting, he wanted to prove the he was more than just three simple numbers, more than just his IQ. Though the swelling in my throat has increased. Only those who are the youngest ones in the family. Sylvester looked ready to run back into the garage already. This tag has not been marked common and can't be filtered on (yet). Moving forward with chapter 23, there will be mentions of teen age sex. Post wreck the halls 3x11. 1998: Callan Ireland - 13 year old Walter O'Brien is taken into custody for hacking into NASA by US Security Counsel agent Cabe Gallo. Does he even care? Will the past only affect the present in a negative way or is there a chance to make things better. Moving forward with chapter 23, there will be mentions of teen age sex. "What's going on here? What can he want? You have reached Dr. Janice Keller. Ralph is far more perceptive than either of his parents give him credit for on the night of the lecture. 13 Works in Hurt Walter O'Brien. Hardison's old code has been stolen and the only way to get it back is to track down the hacker that stole it. Before that moment, Toby calling him 197 had never mattered much. Already there, Walter muttered to himself, sinking onto the couch. Oooooohhhh this is so interesting! Words in italics are taken from the dialogue of the shows. That's what Paige had said. tip: austen words:10000-50000 sort:title, 1. She currently works for NCIS in the MCRT under Gibbs. I will update it like my other stories every other day. Paige hadn't held back. Paige started to slowly drag her fingers back off his hand when his fingers uncurled and slipped between hers and they both looked down at their hands as their fingers interlocked. A one night stand from Toby's past results in a child he never knew about being arrested and dragged into the garage. Of course, it won't be that simple. On Sep. 22, 2014 a man from her past enters the diner. Walter and Tim have to literally and figuratively hash out their kinks before they can consider playing together again. Walter - Included 287 10 by Agent-Lokitty Sitting on the hood of the SUV you stared at the sky above you listened to the music on your phone. This story will contain new ships, and exciting mysteries, and it is set after season 2 episode 10, but Megan lives, and Ray never leaves. Walter O'Brien goes to the home for homeless kids with Toby, Happy, and Paige to ge. I will update it like my other stories every other day. But he did what he always does and almost died for it. Did you hear me?" Work Search: tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson", Post-Episodes: "Civil War" & "More Civil War" (S03E01 & S03E02), AVPDSylvesterDodd (ConvenienceStoreMusical). Walter didn't move from the couch for nearly two hours, but when he did, he'd finally figured it out. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. "& The fallout. Please consider turning it on! as well as "Tell me what's on your mind." However, the past has a funny way of making itself known. #paige gold coast shark attack video; giant schnauzer service dog for sale Walter said " you will be in my SUV". I'm trying to keep up with all my fics, it just hard cause the semester started recently and I have a lot of work. Richard Elia has a business proposition. The characters are different, and the story line, save for a few major plot points, will not follow the pattern of the movie. Stiles wants to better himself and his life so he can provide for his son and thinks joining Team Scorpion is perfect. But Team Scorpion will find out and they're going to get him back. civ 6 kupe resources cannot be harvested; ursula reutin husband; poussin olive egger. First, trigger warning for mental abuse in chapter 3 & 4. Ooops, said the voice in the recording, probably should've taken option A, Janice almost stopped the message there, but for some reason she continued listening. 1.7K 34. by THErealBenson007. The part inside of him that yearned for understanding would not stay quiet. That Monday the new Homeland agent assigned to work with Scorpion - Tim Armstrong - is none other than Fridays hook-up. Pre-Canon Ralph is Walter & Paige's son Paige's Father is alive Human Trafficking AU - 176 Pige de l'innocence (Snare of Innocence). Tim and Paige have broken up and she is decided to fix things with Walter once and for all, but before the truth comes out an old enemy makes appearance again, and nothing makes sense until she decodes the only clue to figure out what's going on. Her son called Walter many times and every time he heard his recorded voice through the phone made her blood boil over and over again. Basically a Scorpion/Miraculous AU where Toby and Happy get the Miraculouses, Paige is having second thoughts on breaking up with Walter, meanwhile the decision to leave Scorpion and form their own company has an unforeseen consequence for Quintis. She currently works for NCIS in the MCRT under Gibbs. But fate and danger forces them to use their powers and work together as partners. Will he be accepted? How they are going to pull this off, he isn't sure, but he'll be damned if he doesn't try. ~ SCORPION ~ He never told the team how depressed he had been these past few months and how his depression had worsened because he couldn't stand any more scrutiny from his friends as he quietly dealt with his unrequited feelings for Paige. Eventual Waige, cyclone reunion (but it's going to take time, folks). When Ralph intercepts a message for Paige on Valentine's Day 2028, he fears that perhaps an old nemesis has risen from oblivion to destroy his family. Following the break up of Waige and the collapse of Scorpion, Scorpion 2.0 arises and in the wake of the discovery of Centipede Partners Paige finds herself betrayed by those who she helped form CP with. Part 1 of Scorpion Series Language: English Words: 81,892 Chapters: 17 /17 Kudos: 8 Bookmarks: 1 Hits: 409 It will be updated as I work through each episode changing it to fit into the new dynamic. ), set against him, clearly seems like the worst so far to me. Quintis. He stated it with the confidence of someone who had the facts, but faltered after barely a second of silence. "What's going on here? Not real graphic, but wanted to warn anyone sensitive to it. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Read them semi-closely to see what spin is put on her character! Please keep it up, you're doing great! I haven't written for them before and I haven't written in a while so if it's bad so sorry. Navigation and Actions. He didn't even like her at that point. He knew it hurt Walter having to watch Tim and Paige everyday developing their relationship. Richard Elia has a business proposition. AU. Sex, if not aimed at procreation, was simple physical release, and Walter never understood why the rest of the world appeared to constantly obsess over it. I haven't written for them before and I haven't written in a while so if it's bad so sorry. Words: 2726, Chapters: 1/1, Language: English. Your services are no longer required. That Monday, the new Homeland agent assigned to work with Scorpion - Tim Armstrong - is none other than Friday's hook-up. Walter. The one thing that'd tip him off. She met Steve McGarrett while working on an op and Ellie Bishop while undercover for the CIA. To Hear Without Listening3. "Is there a Tobias Curtis here?Thats Doctor Toby Curtis, whats with the young prisoner?Have you met this girl before?Should I have?"Congrats, you've got a kid. Paige Dineen has this uncanny ability to communicate with geniuses; Walter believed it was this innate talent that she was born with however Paige knows the truth. Work Search: The collection of rare pairings that you never wanted because they are very bad ideas. While I am the creator of this story I have to give recognition and major kudos to Chpspics and 2Lawdog for their invaluable help in general reading of the chapters so far, their feedback, especially as it pertains to Toby (for Chpspics) and dealing with the issues of abuse and the consequences of it (2Lawdog). AU 91.001. Something Is Very Wrong8. wreck me meaning; how to stop youtube update required lapsed-bookworms summary: Allo-aro!Walter doesnt mind one-night stands for sexual release, and he takes home a stranger from a bar named Tim, who mercifully isnt intimidated by casual sex or casual scenes. I am including Magnum PI because I think and want them to do a Hawaii 5 0 Magnum PI crossover. Rated T for suggestive themes. 9. Can a cyclone care about what it destroys? She finally breaks down after it all but luckily Toby is there to take care of her. keller williams mca salaryaiken county sc register of deeds keller williams mca salary Her best friend is Ellie Bishop, and she is dating Angus "Mac" Macgyver. The Hales, however, have had a company branch there for some timeand they have a private jet. Chapters 1 and 2 posted. (They take a small step forwards.). Toby was in the dark until Walter said it. Walter claimed it was conducive to the health of the team, but Toby suspected that Walter was just happy to be free of his observation from time to time. She is 25 years old. When Happy and Toby find the Miraculous of the ladybug and black cat they are skeptical of the mysterious nature of the Kwamis and superpowers. Along the way Leverage runs into Scorpion. After years of distancing himself from anyone but his brother, Tank finds his most difficult trials lie ahead when a fellow protester is injured. The Myth of a Happy Ending. All Walter has to do is set aside his pride and ask Stiles's ex for help! Her mother, Lindsey O'Brien, died when she was 10. The Myth of a Happy Ending Full-page index Hide Comments Share Download AZW3 EPUB MOBI PDF HTML Walter had realized his feelings, like Paige wanted him to, expressed his feelings, like she wanted him to, and he was trying to deal with the consequences of being lied to about reciprocation. Post Season 4 Finale. is what breaks that?? The apartment is too quiet, too dark, and after inspecting every single room, Happy comes to the conclusion that hes nowhere to be found. Our story starts with a bit of domesticity in the LoftHappy and Toby formally change their last names to Quintis. Scorpion is not just a teamit is a family. Words: 3169, Chapters: 1/1, Language: English, read it on AO3 at https://ift.tt/s2fZyxG86, Words: 480, Chapters: 1/1, Language: English, Alternate Universe - Different First Meeting, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Paige is really hurt and she takes it out on Walter, and we all sit around the fire we feel so much better now, Angus MacGyver (MacGyver TV 2016)/Original Female Character(s), Ellie Bishop & Original Female Character(s), NCIS MCRT Team & Original Female Character(s), Steve McGarret & Original Female Character(s), Derek Hale has Feelings for Stiles Stilinski, The Story of Fruit Punch and Fermented Fish, Its all just a vibe I dont know what else to tell you, takes place in any timeline and place in the show. She goes back to LA for holidays and when she is off. Can be read with or without watching the Tv show. Her dad dropped her off at an orphanage when she was three and her mom died when she was born.. Hang in there Quintis lovers! I occasionally use "Dearthir" for brother or "Deirfir" for sister in the story. Left To Your Own Devices Forgot to say if you haven't read Happy Secrets with the explicit tag here this story might not make sense. Thinks shed be disappointed and at least a little bit mad, but she doesnt think shed walk. Walter almost laughed, remembering what Toby said. She is 25 years old. This is a long fic with no set ending. If you are unaware you can follow all of my stories on FFN, except for the alternate version of Happy Secrets posted here. How far will she go to get revenge? tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson". If they'd realize that they behaved unfairly towards Walter. Ever since I diagnosed as quirkless, people were harsh on me and life was determined to make it my own personal hell. Yeah, I was looking for a Walter self/harm or suicide fic and couldn't find one so I started this one (a while ago, someone I can't remember told me that if you can't find the story you want to read, then write it yourself), Thanks for commenting, chapter 2 is almost finished, AHH, angst. Happy is hot and bothered after kissing Toby into silence on the piano. I don't like it either, he started down the other arm. + Everything around you was peaceful until you felt three vibrations on the car. REPOST FROM FANFICTION.NET, Paige's new venture comes out into the open. The time after surgery is painful and messy, but, sometimes, the pain medication reawakens memories in the darkness of sleep. The time after surgery is painful and messy, but, sometimes, the pain medication reawakens memories in the darkness of sleep. galaxy s22 ultra s view flip cover support@missionbadlaav.com; withings account already exists Menu. Work Search: She doesnt think shed blame him, if he came back from a gambling run. Once they have a viable location worth looking intoall they need is a way to get there. So when Paige stops by the lecture hall and sees Walter and Florence in a less than cordial position, Paige goes down the rabbit hole. While I am the creator of this story I have to give recognition and major kudos to Chpspics and 2Lawdog for their invaluable help in general reading of the chapters so far, their feedback, especially as it pertains to Toby (for Chpspics) and dealing with the issues of abuse and the consequences of it (2Lawdog). All one shots will include the cyclone adjusting with Kat, summaries will be left in the note before the text. baseball font with tail generator. +. When Happy and Toby find the Miraculous of the ladybug and black cat they are skeptical of the mysterious nature of the Kwamis and superpowers. Walter said a little loudly. On Sep. 22, 2014 a man from her past enters the diner. "What's going on here? Scorpion will be terminating operation, effective immediately. I promise it'll get better. It will be updated as I work through each episode changing it to fit into the new dynamic. Set Post-Episodes: "Civil War" & "More Civil War" (S03E01 & S03E02), Toby and Walter are back at the former's apartmentto cuddle(Goes with the Series), Continuing after the last partToby struggles to wrap his mind around his new relationship. First, trigger warning for mental abuse in chapter 3 & 4. 2. She finally breaks down after it all but luckily Toby is there to take care of her. I've thought to myself before as well that Walter likely had suicidal thoughts before.I would absolutely love it if you continued this story. smutty, kinky and well-developed characters loosely based on the SpecOps protesters from DC and the hacker organization Anonymous. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words. The one thing that'd tip him off. This story will be continued after I finish "Pige de l'innocence" in March. REPOST FROM FANFICTION.NET, Paige's new venture comes out into the open. It is canon compliant until the end of S3E2. I really didn't like the ending of 3.22 and I thought that everyone was downright cruel to Walter, so I decided to take it a few steps further and go dark. Walter pushed back the urge to cry blaming the headache he was experiencing instead and suppressing the pain that was wrapping his entire body. AU - 176 Pige de l'innocence (Snare of Innocence). Ralph is far more perceptive than either of his parents give him credit for on the night of the lecture. What can he want? depressed reader insert; menace to sobriety shirt; ocean parkway, brooklyn apartments; famous dave's bread pudding recipe. Honestly, it was nothing new. Paige slowly walked over and sat down next to Walter careful not to touch him again. chicago fire brett and cruz break up; homes for sale in thonotosassa, fl; jfk acting career. Paige has known for a long time and she hoped that Walter and the team would never find out the secrets of her past. But can Paige's idea help the couple escape the impact and lead to a baby Quintis? However, some things are better left unknown. My latest story on FFN AU 28, tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (318). "We got a case! can a cyclone care about what it destroys? Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (5), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (7), Toby Curtis & Paige Dineen & Sylvester Dodd & Cabe Gallo & Walter O'Brien & Happy Quinn, Alternate Universe - Different First Meeting, yes i named his childhood friend after rachel amber im mentally ill, It's gonna be a bit of a painful ride but I promise it will all work out fine, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Episode Related S03 E18 - 'Don't Burst My Bubble', Mostly Quintis with a hint of others relationships, Happy Quinn/Toby Curtis (heavily mentioned). Completed, #action Will Paige? Any traditional way is out of the question. Read them semi-closely to see what spin is put on her character! Words: 4790, Chapters: 1/1, Language: English, happy runs out of tampons and has to call toby at 1am, Words: 714, Chapters: 1/1, Language: English. Otherwise, leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. If you are unaware you can follow all of my stories on FFN, except for the alternate version of Happy Secrets posted here. Happy brings Toby home from the airport where upon Toby finds a video confession on Happy's laptop that she wants him to watch while she runs to the store. On Sep. 22, 2014 a man from her past enters the diner. At first they think itll be fun, but they slowly realize (or quickly in Shadows regard) that these people are not just annoying, but straight out dangerous and liars.The team takes on a job at the mysterious Quantum Tech, a business rumored to be developing time-traveling devices. Walter needs a divorce and a citizenship. Its alarming, and it makes her mind wander to terrifying what if scenarios. Chapter 5: Shipwreck. "We got a case!"said Cabe as he entered the garage. Walter sat, day dreaming. Tim and Paige have broken up and she is decided to fix things with Walter once and for all, but before the truth comes out an old enemy makes appearance again, and nothing makes sense until she decodes the only clue to figure out what's going on. However, the past has a funny way of making itself known. Basically a Scorpion/Miraculous AU where Toby and Happy get the Miraculouses, Words: 1225, Chapters: 1/?, Language: English. It was a fact and nothing else. Quintis. Will the past only affect the present in a negative way or is there a chance to make things better. Paige Dineen is a devoted Mother and hard working waitress, struggling to provide as best she can for her son. Deciding that it was time to put the past behind him, Walter turned to Florence. Eventual Waige, cyclone reunion (but it's going to take time, folks). This story will be continued after I finish "Pige de l'innocence" in March. Set during 2x24. Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings. i havent written in a year and a half THIS?? Tags. I am including Magnum PI because I think and want them to do a Hawaii 5 0 Magnum PI crossover. Or,Toby or Not Toby (and some following storylines), but different. Paige has a bad feeling before they leavewill Walter and Ralph be ready for the outcome? park county courthouse Black&Red Black&Gold Black&Bluish purple Black&Purple Black&Black I love it. "What is the case about?" Walter asked. Will Paige? Though this story is inspired by Titanic, it is a separate entity from the movie. Toby was in the dark until Walter said it. I could also see Ralph blaming Paige for the whole situation. + I'm glad you don't think my premis is ridiculous. Not real graphic, but wanted to warn anyone sensitive to it. Our story starts with a bit of domesticity in the LoftHappy and Toby formally change their last names to Quintis. AU 91.001. lapsed-bookworms summary: Allo-aro!Walter doesnt mind one-night stands for sexual release, and he takes home a stranger from a bar named Tim, who mercifully isnt intimidated by casual sex or casual scenes. He was always messing things up it seemed, but he could never figure out how to stop. Happy Quinn used to be indifferent about Valentine's Day, merely because she'd hate it if she put too much thought into it. Sex, if not aimed at procreation, was simple physical release, and Walter never understood why the rest of the world appeared to constantly obsess over it. Toby's been rescued from Collins after his kidnapping. Post Whiteout, when Toby and Happy are in the tent, she finds herself thinking about their interaction earlier that day. But at what cost? The Hales, however, have had a company branch there for some timeand they have a private jet. A one night stand from Toby's past results in a child he never knew about being arrested and dragged into the garage. Because I felt like Walter was very valid in his breakdown in 2x12 Dam Breakthrough and deserved to cry more. ElizaRenalde239, Lonelypansexual, LoveDrift, EmmaSwan1098, Nettewh, slyisdeadv, Noir_Akane, ZiorS, Ponypals333, AuntBelle, TURBOPHOENIX0106, RaptorFace, Mystery_writer16, PhantomWizard13, and_crowley_lives1, CallMeCP, handsomelad, pessimisticrealist, FromTheClosetToTheKitchen, anxiety_banana, Drawinginhell, The_Trickster_1310, tscimb, AdrianWasFound, love_your_freak, TheCure1999, spotofsomething, FlamingPurplePineapples, npask, Carolina_4, theotherlucifer, The_Bookish_Stargazer, YueCanchan, Luca_thereaper, whiteghosts, Sagittarius_Bumblebee, ShadowParkinson, Night_Howler, CountDorkula42, tea_and_fandoms, Kat_blue_hunter, emilylynn, justamajesticaljelly, ShadowYano03, mentinounette, BlackSpideyDragon, Shasilvie, Cassie02, munster3, AliMorgan, and 74 more users I hope with all of my being that you continue this. Hang in there Quintis lovers! Work Search: Fanfiction of the Tv show Scorpion. "We are dealing with a deadly drug cartel that is trying to kill a key witness to testify against them" Cabe said in a serious tone. Luckily Walter tends to get himself in risky situations, taking advantage of the latest one, they are able to fake his death. Work Search: lapsed-bookworm's summary: Allo-aro!Walter doesn't mind one-night stands for sexual release, and he takes home a stranger from a bar named Tim, who mercifully isn't intimidated by casual sex or casual scenes. I don't think she was supposed to end up liking us. She needs Walter's help to fix it. Autor de l'entrada Per ; Data de l'entrada martin county clerk of court jobs; whats wrong secretary kim dramawiki a 1997 sea ray 175 for sale a 1997 sea ray 175 for sale "I used Megan against him," he practically wailed. A look into Walter and his relations with emotions, especially regarding Megan and her death. What else did she want from him? "Is there a Tobias Curtis here?Thats Doctor Toby Curtis, whats with the young prisoner?Have you met this girl before?Should I have?"Congrats, you've got a kid. Can be read with or without watching the Tv show. Will he be accepted? AU - 176 Pige de l'innocence (Snare of Innocence).