Based on your advice it sounds like I'm doing the right thing which is good to know! Windows and Patio Doors, Fiberglass and Composite Windows and Patio Doors, Glass Wall Since 1904, they are offering quality windows and doors with huge customer satisfaction. endstream endobj 307 0 obj <>stream (Bosna i Hercegovina), Cyprus Systems, Storm and So I decided not to move into my new home till the home remodeling is complete. The Silver Line is a free, 24-hour telephone service for older people We offer friendship, conversation, and support to those who need it. North East 100 windows: I have never heard of them, so I would probably toss this bid -- in all likelihood a lower end vinyl window. I am trying to figure out how to replace a window that is fogging between the panes. Explore a few of the ways weve helped people build, remodel and restore their homes. National Bullet Proof Inc. Windows Doors, Frames, & Accessories. Warranty? Miami Florida, Old Town Atelier Dan Kolar Alexandra Kolar Press and Ink Scamming and Blocking Paying Customers Temecula California, Full Service Network Jason Soltis, David Schwencke (CEO) They could not provide phone services needed, had to change providers after working with them for months to fix things. https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/silverline-by-andersen/select-stateprovince/silverline-by-andersen-andersen-what-a-nightmare-of-buying-silverline-by-andersen-windo-1083565. Thats why Andersen products rate #1 in quality and performance.*. 66% of people believe that valuing their time is the most important thing in any online customer experience. English / Franais Simonton might be the best way to go. All rights reserved. So that is why my search continues. Of course, I would prefer to see them get a mid range window from a good manufacturer but if the dollars aren't there I say make sure the thing is put in properly. This warranty will not apply to any claims resulting from one or more of the following: The Lifetime of the product is defined as the period of its prime usefulness even though in most instances these products may be safely used several years longer. Ripoff Report | Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported. Call one or two local window companies and have them come out and give you a bid for new windows. Let Silver Line enhance the comfort, value, and aesthetics of your living spacequickly and cost-effectively! The real issue with HD installation is that they subcontract out the work and pay a very low per window rate, which is a recipe for shoddy installation. Send our site editor Dane your questions, and get personalized answers that can save you thousands of dollars on your project! CertainTeed was founded in 1904, named after their slogan "Quality made certain. 305 418 9143 (Long Distance), 0 800 100 4610 $1399. I found this and it looks like they sell sunrise and soft-lite windows, but I'm confused who handles the installation. The Sunrise is a very good window, the Restorations is just a step above. Key connections include: In January 2022, the CATS' policy board, the Metropolitan Transit Commission (MTC), approved a refined Locally Preferred . Open a service request in the Microsoft 365 admin center. Thanks. Costs of Windows If you are talking about their high-end windows, customers and contractors often prefer this brand over others, even though they cost more. SilverLines new construction windows are available in a wide variety of styles to suit just about any application. Anne - Homeowner - from 2021, Anne, a good window repair person should be able to replace different window panes - so yes, just the top half if that is what is required. I cant imagine anyone designing this two piece sash thinking it would be an ok thing to market. ConsumerAffairs is a private, non-governmental entity that empowers consumers by providing a forum for their . 3%h4b^a@~^a`ri {5Ip"KP`/ >6P ^\2^fP8)xCo>NR6+TK4VcwS + Get more for silverline windows customer service Form cs 0727 ampquotinitial intake placement and well being The department of healths website www form Sc child support application form Registering a farm in wisconsin form Massachusetts cover fax sheet form Iowa department of human services forms Nj handicap parking permit form Oaas pf form I don't have a good breakdown, but for 1 Vytex Fortis and 9 Sunrise Windows (all double-hung, with 6x6 contoured grids per pane, optiview screens, and brickmold capping), we are at $6,600 installed. I will NOT recommend anyone to buy Silver Line by Andersen windows. Their premium 9500 series with the same upgrades might be the only way I would recommend them. Certainly a contractor could come out and tell you. Have a question on window quotes, prices, or reviews? The CR or condensation rating of the window is probably not all that good. N/A. What are your thoughts between Simonton 5500 and PGT 5400 series? Steven - Installer - from 2009, I have received 3 quotes from 2 different company's on replacement windows. ^KY*` >kBO,U&K BrO rDKKW0 d i. However, the PGT person might be a little shady because he gave me another quote for Andersen Silverline 8500 for $7,250.00. Thank you. With a range of solutions, Silver Line windows and patio doors have just what you need to help make your house your home. endstream endobj 305 0 obj <>stream He is necessarily shady by saying that argon gas is a gimmick -- it might add another 8 to 10% efficiency to the windows but the gas will dissipate over time with any sort of seal leak or failure. If you get Silverlines you'll have to replace them in just a few years anyway. It boils down to this -- I hear from lots of consumers that their Atrium windows have done a good job for them and they are in year 15, but I also hear from others who begin to have issues with seal failure etc. All in all 1 hour to write everything up wasn't bad. Tons of good info. This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2013 08:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: English, 0800 016 1034 So far 3 days has gone and nothing has been done. C&L Ward quoted 7 Silverline 8700 slider windows with one Anderson 100 series (because silverline doesn't make a window this big) with low e3 glass, argon filled. (Repblica Dominicana), 800 6676 Silver:Line is fantasy visual novel created by our small development team at Codev Productions. 4. Simonton Asure: A good mid range vinyl window. Do you have something to say about Silverline Security? In Stock Patio Doors. Corporate Advocacy Program - Verified Status, How To Get Your Report Featured On All Report Pages. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Silver Line Windows locations in Atlanta, GA. 8800 080 1000. Average wait. Kind of in that lower end of the mid range of vinyl windows. Other contractor type companies might be dealers for a number of brands. No really, we are! Choose the account you want to sign in with. 305 418 9136 (Long Distance), 877 568 2495 QR code, vCard. What is your take on this? Would appreciate your input on a mid range vinyl replacement that we can get in our area. Sam - Homeowner - from 2018, Sam, the Andersen 100 composite window is a decent enough window. they are very high quality vinyl windows that outperform expensive wood windows. A couple years ago replaced a double-hung bathroom window- went to the local contractor supply store and asked the salesman in the window dept. Jerry - Homeowner - from 2017, Jerry, United windows are more of a low end vinyl window and not a window that I would recommend putting in your home. However, if you are leaving your home in five years, you don't have to worry too much about the quality of the windows. Or should we keep looking and get another quote. Best time to dial 1pm. A few people I work with said they have been happy with windows from them. The house is about 25 years old with more than half the window seals broken and taking moisture. Silver Line reserves the right to change product designs, specifications, details and pricing at 727 298 01 26. I may as well have taken the plastic pieces off and put back on somehow. What a quality assurance team Andersen has? From Business: Menard, a private company, operates a chain of stores that specializes in hardware. Explore subscription benefits, browse training courses, learn how to secure your device, and more. Copyright 2008-2023. (assumes medium sized window and standard installation) *, Hi, I have been using your website to research replacement windows for my home. I think the biggest issue with consumers buying low end windows from the big box stores is that then also get cheap installation and that combination is not a recipe for long term success. Difference Between Andersen Windows and Renewal by Andersen, Opt Out of Sale or Sharing of Personal Information. v Warranty documents, including our exclusive Owner-2-Owner limited warranty, are provided for Andersen windows, doors, hardware and other accessories. However, you still want to get good installation because slip shod work could get you some real headaches come winter. Silver Line Windows manufacturer of windows and doors, vinyl windows, patio doors, replacement windows, Silver Line, Silverline, windows, vinyl windows Replacement Windows Special Order SKU: RPLWIN Print This Page Email This Page Product Details Special Order ETA is 2 - 3 Weeks To Obtain your Rough Opening, please use the following procedures: The Silverline V3 series is the slightly upgraded window from the V1. Whether you prefer traditional styling, a contemporary look, a lot of options or just the basics, there are two series of Silver Line windows and patio doors to help meet your needs and your budget. Say we owe over $22,000.00 for the rest of their so called contract !!!!!! Can I buy just the bottom sash? Hi Jcab, I am sorry you are having issues. They have been awarded several awards for their outstanding quality, employee, and customer service. I'm about to give up and I've started looking at windows to just replace these. Joni - Homeowner - from 2017, Hi Joni, usually on this site i recommend to most homeowners that they go with a mid range vinyl window from a credible and known manufacturer. Thanks, Responsive employer. The frame is bulky and comes with double strength glass (strong but thick isn't such a bad combo unless you are dealing with small openings). I didn't know if the parts for this window were still being made and were still available. Main: 617-222-3200. Residential Building Products - Exterior Home Building Products - Ply . I think I went with this window I would upgrade to a better glass package and see if I could do a reinforced sill or foam fills in the frame for some more structural support. The company offers a variety of lighting fixtures, heating and cooling. I'd look at Softlite of Gorells. They are licensed to use the STANLEY trademark. I asked them to expedite this ? So too is the Reliabilt 3900. Subpar installation with very mediocre windows is one way to really reduce the long-term value of your purchase. Find 1 listings related to Silver Line Windows in Atlanta on YP.com. Copyright 1997-2023 Ripoff Report. I ended up with somewhat of compromise cost between those options, as the Window installer has a single Vytex Fortis window that was no needed on another project and gathering dust, which was the right size, pattern, and had the tempered glass needed for one location, and would do the Sunrise windows for the other 9. I would like to get a idea on how to get these windows user friendly. The experts at your local WindowRama showroom in New York, Long Island, New Jersey and Connecticut can show you great ideas for adding Silver Line vinyl replacement windows and patio doors to your project, at a great price. View contact profiles from Silverline Windows Popular Searches Silver Line Building Products Corp They are probably okay for rental properties or if you're looking to flip houses, but other than this I would recommend staying away from them. Don't mention that you aren't in the market for new windows, just let them take a look and ask your questions as to the problem. The Silver Line V3 series includes a few upgrades, more frame colors, and uses a colonial brickmold mainframe. For even faster help, search for your topic on our site. A proud part of Andersens culture is embracing individual differences and celebrating diversity. I am looking at the United 8000 series Double Hung windows with nailing flange and built in J channel. Schillings can help you pick the right Silver Line . We dont have a lot of money to lay out and dont want to have to worry about them in five years time. Here's a list of some of the top trending technologies and APIs used by Silverline Windows. The V1 can be ordered as a single hung, double hung, sliding window and sliding patio door. We're getting 14 double hung windows replaced, looking for cheaper options with a quality installation. Call-back available YES. Once you pick them up, you can fit them into the windows themselves and boom there you go! 0 800 54 238 Call them up and ask if they can help. Find out if your Andersen product is still under warranty by calling 888-888-7020. Designed to fit neatly and easily into the opening left by the removal of an existing sash, our windows make home improvement nearly effortless. Select a Service Topic Below. Service that doesn't end once our truck pulls away. I called Wallside and they came the next day to give us a quote. Rights Reserved. I will admit that they honor the warranty. Dan - Installer - from 2011, The Silverline 8500 vinyl window is a small step down from their "premium" 9500 series and uses a Low e2 glass package and includes exterior screens.