Get your crap together Gucci jeesh! SSENSE has numerous rave reviews from customers all over the world. Note that not all garment Essentials SSENSE purchases are final sales. Shipping Times With SSENSE: What to Expect When ordering from SSENSE, customers can expect shipping to take anywhere from 3 days to 2 weeks depending on the size and origin of the order. Your email address will not be published. So, if youre even a little worried about the negative reviews and complaints then lets not forget that even the most popular and trusted brands could have unsatisfied customers. Customers get a chance to explore SSENSE Sale styles from current, heritage, and upcoming, designers at up to 60 percent off. Anywhere casual is the dress code. This is why shipments do not include a return slip inside the box. In Canada, you can get free shipping on orders over $100 and free returns on all orders. Gucci shoes are awful!). Check out more reviews luxury apparel: I have bought brand name items from SSENSE for years now and have no complaints on any purchases I have made. Fortunately, SSENSEs return policy is super easy and straightforward. The athletic look of these Nike sneakers is souped up and stylized by a faux-leather trim, rubberized signature Swoosh appliqu and cut-out detailing on the sides. I like to buy products from good companies so this may cause me to hesitate on future purchases. When you make a purchase through links on this page, we may earn a commission. SSENSE points out that, as an established and trusted online retailer of luxury brands, all of their merchandise is backed by their Authenticity Guarantee. However, I also ordered a second order just recently from SSENSE that featured 2 pairs of Gucci sandals, sneakers, and a wallet. The SSENSE selects each item carefully to ensure that it is on-trend and of the highest quality. if (d.getElementById(id)) return; The process of return will take five days to complete. Ash8989. Please use a valid email. To find out more and learn how to opt out, please visit our And will issue the refund to your original form of payment after your return gets approved. The SSENSE selects each item carefully to ensure that it is on-trend and of the highest quality. We ask that you return the merchandise for a full refund and place a new order for the preferred item(s) at your earliest convenience. My Honest LUISAVIAROMA Review, I also ordered a Gucci wallet for the purpose of this post to compare my Gucci wallet that I already had. Alternatively, you can find them at their, According to customer reviews, the prices of some items can be a bit expensive. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed. From the US here, dealing with the same issue. These comfy bike shorts retail for $37. For restricted product orders, shipping is $15 with the same 3-4 day time frame. Open an account by providing your email address and creating a password. If youre looking for more clothing items, check out these reviews of Faherty, Boohoo, Eloquii, and Cuup. As you can see, both wallets look the same. This isnt anything against SSENSE, they didnt make these shoes. International shipping to the US is free for orders above $300 and costs $12 for orders below $300. This measure makes shopping on the site a unique experience you cannot find anywhere else. SSENSE MONTRAL is located at 418 rue Saint Sulpice, a five-storey building first erected in 1866 and directly adjacent to the city's iconic Notre-Dam See more 845,439 people like this 847,481 people follow this https://www.ssense.com/ customercare@ssense.com Retail Company ssensemontreal ssense Photos See all Videos See all 0:08 How To Buy SSENSE If You Don't Live in the USA/UK (3-Step Process) Step 1: Sign Up for an International Shipping Forwarder If SSENSE doesn't ship to your country, then you need to ship your items to a US/UK package forwarder who'll then ship your package to your international location. (I always hate paying for shipping!). The reason behind SSENSE selling their products at much cheaper prices is, SSENSE is an online marketplace that buys their products from several boutiques and brands across the internet. Excellent packaging, excellent quality and super fast, the best online order I have ever experienced before. Below is the list of countries where SSENSE ships: SSENSE has free return policy for the customers located in Canada, the United States, and Japan. I ordered on 12/14, still nothing. Shop this season's newest mix of established and emerging designer brands across womenswear, menswear, kidswear, and EVERYTHING ELSE, including Gucci, Balenciaga, Off-White, Essentials, Nike, SKIMS, Aesop, Byredo, and hundreds more. The Associated Press. I have pretty wide feet. In Canada, youll get free standard shipping on orders over $100 (or its $7-$10 for Priority Shipping, depending on your province). The online retailers set their own prices and many of them sell similar products, because of the huge competition, many brands lower their prices and SSENSE successfully offer attractive price tag to their customers. Shipments to the U.S. of goods that are valued at US$800 or less may be imported without the payment of duties and taxes subject to certain restrictions, pursuant to Section 321. A luxury fashion e-commerce retailer that provides high-end and streetwear clothing items for men and women. But goodness gracious, I will never be buying Gucci sandals or shoes ever again. They produce industry-leading original content and take pride in building their own technology solutions and systems from scratch. SSENSE adheres to a strict no-paper policy, so as to reduce waste. Its a glam, timeless look that you can wear to the office, paired with a classic, dark suit, or for a night out, with a little black dress. Rachel is going to have to learn that Kristen will not be a part of her life. This is a smart look to meet your girls parents, hit up a nice restaurant, or a luxury pop-up event. Return Policy. SSENSE.com, you can also purchase some limited products through other online marketplaces like Amazon. I contacted an agent and they told me I should wait for 3 days. For further information, please consult your local customs office. This Off-White tee retails at $168, originally $358. My Honest LUISAVIAROMA Review, Is Mytheresa Legit? After reading this SSENSE review, if you still left with some questions or queries then you can feel free to contact SSENSE Customer Care anytime. Some reviewers reported experiencing the delay in shipping but was looking happy with what they had received. Are you wondering if SSENSE is legit? Having very few complaints is quite normal and if the issues are getting resolved at the end, then thats indeed a great thing at last. This applies to full-priced items, though, and is different if you are purchasing sale items. Once your order is placed, youll receive an email confirmation, including your order number, and when the order has shipped youll get an email with your shipments tracking information. So, I think its safe to say that SSENSE is NOT selling fake designer items. According to customer reviews, the prices of some items can be a bit expensive. We want to be honest in this SSENSE clothing review, so take a look at these pros and cons: Next up in this SSENSE clothing review, well showcase some of their trending pieces for men and women. Ive been using SSENSE since my college time and this has been the worst experience ever., Although this isnt the common issue, as the other reviewer seemed completely happy with their customer service: Immediate and friendly customer service. Sites like Ssense too will usually have relationships with designers and brands and will release exclusive online designer items that you can ONLY buy on SSENSE. Below were giving some methods that can be used while contacting them: Through this detailed SSENSE review, we also answer the frequently asked questions by the readers or customers. You can initiate returns by submitting a request for a Return Authorization through your SSENSE account using the self-serve tools, ssense.com/en-ca/account/login, or you can contact the Customer Care team to assist you with the process. If you have questions beyond this SSENSE clothing review, you can contact SSENSE Customer Care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for immediate answers to questions regarding orders and shipping by one of the following methods: Toll Free +1 877 637 6002. Based on the research we conducted, buying from SSENSE is a pretty safe bet. Orders below $100 incur a $5-$8 fee for Standard Shipping depending on the location and $7 on Priority Shipping. The next day came, when I tracked the other, it was already there, at the front of my door. There are some courier services like USPS, DHL, UPS, and FedEx used by the SSENSE brand to ship the orders within the USA. Product-specific measurements (i.e., sleeve length, pant leg width etc.). The jacket also has elasticized cuffs and a bungee-style drawstring at its hem. Our phone lines are open from Monday to Friday, 9AM to 5PM EST. Coming to the SSENSE Women Clothing, they have a lot of trendy pieces of women clothing from various styles that can be worn for both casual and non casual purposes. They also have embroidered logos at the front, two side pockets, one back pocket, and a midrise construction. Apr 20, 2008 105 20. To modify or cancel your order: If you have questions beyond this SSENSE clothing review, you can contact SSENSE Customer Care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for immediate answers to questions regarding orders and shipping by one of the following methods: Looking for more Canadian brands? Please note, they WILL charge you customs fees upon delivery. You can buy SSENSE products directly from their site, SSENSE.com, and some limited products are available through other retailers like Amazon. International costs start at about $20 and orders take about 2-5 business days. SSENSE serves 150 countries, generates an average of 76 million monthly page views, and has achieved high double-digit annual growth since inception. Thank you for supporting the brands that make this blog possible! To conclude this SSENSE clothing review, a vast majority of the reviewers were completely satisfied with the quality of the product, the price they paid for the product, fast shipping, and amazing customer service. To start the return process, you need to: Once the SSENSE received the items that need to be returned, they will begin the return process within 5 business days. You are responsible for any U.S. duties and taxes that may be due under U.S. law. Although we couldnt deny the fewer negative reviews, people having complaints with the delayed shipping, return process and sometimes with the customer service. . You will find a huge variety of trendy clothing for men at SSENSE. Free return shipping is offered to customers located in Canada, the United States and Japan, with the exception of Final Sale items. Privacy Policy Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Flip the holder, and the cream-colored back face has white stitching for an extra design element. They receive all merchandise directly from suppliers and, depending on the designer, items might come with a proof of authenticity (e.g. SSENSE products can be bought directly from their official website, i.e. SSENSE recommends that you order your usual size for this jacket. By placing an order with us, you acknowledge that this sale occurs outside the United States, and that you are importing your order for non-commercial (personal) use. Shop online the latest SS23 collection of Loewe for Men on SSENSE and find the perfect clothing & accessories for you among a great selection. The Lombardi Gold Fede Necklace can be yours for $190. Its retail selection is a mix of luxury, streetwear, and avant-garde labels. Conditions apply. Plus, it took 3 days for Ssense to process this order. The shoppers felt that while most pieces have reasonable prices, some items can be expensive. You can also save money when you make a purchase and use an SSENSE coupon at checkout. It features a stand-up collar, half-zip closure, and long sleeves. If you are asking yourself: Is SSENSE authentic? Now, this was my first time ordering Gucci shoes, so I didnt know if I would need my normal size 38 or if I should size up to a 38 , as I had read some reviews that said their sandals ran small and their sneakers ran large. The Jones Act forbids shipping anything between American ports in ships that are not US-built and -crewed. Even the most reputable and trustworthy brands will have some negative reviews. Accurate transit times available at checkout. This has been especially true with my Gucci shopping experiences. Ordered my item on the 30th of November, and it STILL says it's processing and has yet to ship. To initiate a return, please submit a request for a Return Authorization (RA) through your SSENSE account. All of the items I ordered had the same prices on Gucci. Gucci also sent a nice reusable tote bag with the order as well. For orders under $100, Standard Shipping is $5-$8 depending on your province (or $7 for Priority Shipping). The return process can be initiated by submitting a request from your SSENSE account, or it can be done by contacting the customer care team so that they can assist you with the whole return process. The Beige Check George Shirt by Burberry currently goes for $264, marked down from $292. Supplier color: Black. Overall, the reviews for SSENSE are overwhelmingly positive, and shoppers love the platform for its unique clothing options and customer service. The White Airport Tape Long Sleeve T-Shirt is for loungingat home, at the gate before you catch your next flight, wherever. As part of this SSENSE clothing review, were providing some of the more popular, trending items (and, luckily, theyre all on sale!). However, at least, in my shopping experience SSENSE is not cheaper than ordering directly from Gucci. - Accurate transit time available at checkout. Every order I have placed in the last 6 months with SSENSE has been shipped for free and my order has arrived within 3 days of clicking the checkout button Proud-Bowl7896 1 yr. ago I ordered a Rick hustler hoodie and it's been a good week and it still says processing. Although cheaper prices dont mean to be affordable, their products are highly priced, but lower in prices when compared to the designer stores. Pricing is set by the online retailer the goods come from, many of which sell similar items which creates competition and drives prices down. Apr 8, 2012 #1 Apr 8, 2012 #1 Looking to buy a YSL bag on Ssense.com-- how long do they generally take to ship? Also, shipping is free with Ssense if you spend over $100. Its cool without trying too hard. The buffed leather Beige Bicolor Classic Card Holder has a polished look to it on the front cover, featuring Maison Margielas classy gold-tone logo. Also, my friend had ordered about 3 days before me, and although the shipping label has been made, it has not moved from Mirabel, PQ. Please call us for immediate answers to questions regarding orders and shipping. I then just had to put them in a box with a shipping label they provided and write on the box RETURNOF CANADIAN MERCHANDISE and drop them off at my nearest UPS store. Our 24/7 Customer Care team will help facilitate any changes before the order enters the shipping queue. You can, This review found that the SSENSE Essentials for mens t-shirts consist of pieces that are, The t-shirt has a slim fit and is available in sizes XXS to XXL. Brand Clear 0 Selected. Meaning, if you click a link and make a purchase, Have Clothes, Will Travel gets a very small commission at no extra cost to you. The brand is highly focused on the customer satisfaction that helped them expand their business to serve over 150 countries worldwide, has generated an average of 76 million monthly page views that resulted in double-digit annual growth since they established the company. My Honest Mytheresa Review, Honest Gucci Sandals Review For Sizing, Comfort, & Quality, Is Mytheresa Legit? Plus, for quality assurance, all products are carefully inspected before shipment. The White Airport Tape Long Sleeve T-Shirt features comfortable jersey cotton, a rib knit crewneck collar, and cuffs. js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; SSENSE is a trusted online retailer and their products come with a proof of authenticity (e.g. Amazon. You can see these compared in the gallery below. SSENSE offers a wide array of womens fashion pieces, including: Below, in this SSENSE clothing review, were providing examples of some of the best-selling, trending items for women. The shorts are available in sizes, These unique shorts are the ideal choice for those hot summer days. To find out more, please visit our Privacy Policy. Shipping and Handling | SSENSE Shipping & Handling Shipping Information Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an e-mail with your shipment's tracking information, allowing you to keep tabs on the progress of your delivery. dust bag, original box, certificate of authenticity). Full-price orders: To find out more, please visit our Privacy Policy. Shipments to the U.S. of goods that are valued at US$800 or less may be imported without the payment of duties and taxes subject to certain restrictions, pursuant to section 321 of the U.S. (Section 321). You can wear this jacket with jeans and a t-shirt for a casual look or dress it up with chinos and a button-down shirt. This contrasts with higher reviews from TrustPilot, which gives SSENSE 4.5/5 stars, based on 26,641 SSENSE reviews. For US, youll get free shipping on orders above $300 and have to pay $12 for orders below $300. The look of the Beige Check George Shirt is elevated by two-button barrel cuffs, a shirttail hem, and logo-engraved tonal hardware. (I ordered shoes about two weeks ago and it still says "processing" with no further updates. Same gold hardware, and the same stitching. It makes sense for the TrustPilot ratings to carry more weight, since it features a larger sample of customers. It was packaged so neatly, which elevated the experience., The another customer were saying: They sent my order the day I ordered it and I received them the next day package came discreet which I love because I have had shoes stolen in the past, I didnt realize what they were till I opened the box thank yall best shoe shipment Ive gotten so far., One SSENSE review on Trustpilot stated I received a package that is missing one item. Sign up for SSENSE to stay up-to-date on the latest trends and receive exclusive discounts. The majority of the comments were derogatory of the working conditions and those individuals did not see a future working for SSENSE. One such customer said that all his purchases from SSENSE had never disappointed him. If you are wondering whether SSENSE is selling fake designer items, what their shipping and return policy is, and whether or not I recommend shopping on SSENSE this is the post for you. March 1, 2023. SSENSE is a fashion retailer brand based in Montreal, Canada. It is the ideal piece for transitional weather since you can dress it up or down to suit your needs. Have Clothes, Will Travel uses affiliate links. I made a new order for the size up on the 17th of December, and I was notified only today that it was also out of stock. Yes, you can definitely modify or cancel your order as long as the order has not yet been packed or shipped. Alternatively, you can contact our Customer Care team to assist you with the return process. At least to me, it looks like the shoes are the same. English +1 514 600 5818. Since SSENSE is a Montreal-based company, Canadian orders will not be subjected to any duties upon delivery, as the shipment is not traversing any borders. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Latitude Run Part #: W011123808 on this page. In the event that multiple orders are placed with the same shipping destination and on the same account, orders may be combined and the shipping fees will be adjusted unless otherwise requested. Currently, SSENSE allows returns for items that were owned less than 30 days after being . The majority of the customers seemed to be happy and satisfied with the shipping which was quite faster than expected. You can never go wrong with classic Burberry: the beige/camel shirt features their signature check pattern in white, red, and black, with a spread collar and a button closure in front. When I received the item the shape of the bag was kind of off. International shipping to the US is free for orders above $300 and costs $12 for orders below $300. Size of the garment worn by the model, alongside their specific measurements. I placed an order on Friday and just got my tracking this morning, Placed a separate order on Sunday and havenr received a tracking number, Heres an update: my friend who I mentioned had order some items just received them this afternoon. Please note: tracking information will be updated online one (1) business day after your order has been shipped. It allows you to adjust the fit to your liking.