of course the DELICIOUS food was completely over the top. The professional staff prides themselves on their hands-on hospitality, boasting the ability to turn your vision into a . Here are just a few of our favorite photos! makes all wedding pictures perfect! nd anything they needed to do. The kids nicknamed him T-Money! angout comfortably while we wrapped up photos and awaited the cocktail hour to start. Our wedding day was perfect! t telling me today was my day, today I am treated like royalty and they did that, they stuck to that. They have a few different location for weddings at this venue and my sister choose the backyard area that has an air-conditioned white tent and it's gorgeous. We only hope we get to come back to Stonebridge for more weddings to experience the fun! The reception room is like no other. ime! Terrence was absolutely fanta Stonebridge is the absolute best wedding venue around. As soon as I walked in my bridal attendant Denora was there waiting. I HIGHLY recommend this venue to any future bride looking for a perfect and smoothly ran wedding. My bridal attendant, Emily, was also amazing. The staff was encouraging and accomodating to our personal details (making our signature drinks, setting up additional decorations we brought in, accomodating our groups' traditions, etc.). When we went to look at Stonebridge CC for a potential venue, I knew the moment I stepped on the property I wanted to get married there! What services does Stonebridge Weddings and Events offer for wedding events? Another gem of the night was Terrance! The minute I walked into the main room I saw the floor to ceiling windows/golf course in the background I was blown away and knew this was THE one. . ess and he has be truly wonderful. his opinions and feedback and made sure everything up to the event went smoothly. Love it and the people! ess out of planning a limited wedding during a pandemic. I'd never recommend getting married anywhere where you're not the only event of the day. She held my dress and veil from being dragged on the floor. I would do it 1000x over. cry (happy tears!). Next to the main bar their was a tented area that was extremely comfortable and warm. Stonebridge is so beautiful and we can not wait to get married there next spring! What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Stonebridge Weddings and Events? We booked our wedding for March 2020, but due to COVID we had to postpone. The entire process was smooth, even with covid and all of the things that came along with it. He worked effortlessly with our vendors. Terrance, the maitred, is an absolute GEM. The wedding went so smoothly and it was absolutely perfect!! 10 out of 10! Thank you to everyone at the Stonebridge Country Club (Gregg, Terrence, Ariana, Alyson, and all the bartenders, servers, and rest of the staff) for making our wedding day so amazing and so special. Our venues namesake the stone bridge can be seen in the distance as it adds to the rustic ambiance and other-worldish feeling of our grounds. I cannot say enough nice things about Terrence!!! From the initial sit down to the big day, my husband and I felt at ease knowing we had such genuine people working with us. It is the perfect mix of rustic and elegance I imagined for my venue, and I cannot wait to get married here in November! The bridal suites, the ballroom, everything was perfect! Located in the former Calle Onze space on 11th St., Chivos is the . Overlooking a beautiful valley and in sight of The Love Oak, you and your guests will enjoy the scenery while dancing the night away. Anything we asked for, we got, and Rosa was always nearby and acted like a personal cheerleader and true friend. His calm and easy-going nature was a breath of fresh air. Gregg was so accommodating and responsive and Terrence was the best maitre d! Stonebridge Country Club is an elegant wedding venue located on Long Island in Smithtown, New York. Frank Vilsack Photo. The whole staff really focuses on the details to make sure your vision comes to life. What are the most important characteristics of Stonebridge Weddings and Events in terms of venue type, style and location? ntire staff catered to all guests and were exceptional to the bride, groom and family. But Terrence and his staff took such incredible care of us, we ended up with more food than anyone! Stonebridge weddings are unique. sure we were relaxed and had everything we needed. Amenities and Restrictions. What made it extra special is the fact that they only do one wedding at a time so we had the whole indoor/outdoor space for ourselves which made our guests feel extra special. If you want a wedding that you will remember forever go with Stonebridge. Bring your own chair and blanket to settle in for a night of music under the stars! Stonebridge does such a fantastic job of making you feel like royalty. We had to reschedule our wedding due to Covid and everyone at Stonebridge and Stonebridge Country Club is not only absolutely beautiful, but has the greatest staff to work with. Stonebridge Country Club - New Hampshire Golf at its Finest . The venue was absolutely spectacular and many family members quoted it as being from Southern Living magazine. Once you go Stonebridge, its impossible to go back. We would both 100% recommend Stonebridge to any couple looking for a venue to get married. the flow of the night was perfect and that my wife and I were attended to all night. Nearby homes similar to 1691 Dead Horse Mountain Rd have recently sold between $247K to $362K at an average of $190 per square foot. ch a great time. Two (very minor) call-outs: we had to fight a bit for a rehearsal and follow up a few times before we got a final answer on it which was a bit frustrating among all of the other planning. and the flower shop was not cooperative, and seemed disinterested and not willing to show ideas. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! Stonebridge really took care of us all throughout the planning and especially the day of. I highly recommend any and everyone to go to Ston From the moment my husband and I walked into Stonebridge, we fell in love. A haven for brides seeking a Photos See More Hours Mon: 12am - 12am Tue: 12am - 12am Wed: 12am - 12am Thu: 12am - 12am Fri: 12am - 12am Sat: 12am - 12am Sun: 12am - 12am Website Take me there Theatres Live Banquet Rooms Gregg and Ariana were absolutely amazing through every step of the way. The venue itself is so beautiful with floor to ceiling windows and wood flooring throughout. LOCATION. Horseshoe Bend; Phoenix; Portraiture; Commercial; About; Blog; Testimonials; Learn; Contact; Menu. He had a full drink ready for us everytime we turned around and just made us feel so comfortable and carefree all night. By the end of the wedding everyone in the family had built a great rapport with Greg. We have been working with Gregg over at Stonebridge since the beginning of our planning proc My husband and I got married on 2/28/2020 and it was the most amazing day. $247,000 Last Sold Price. A White Hot Wedding . Marthann Masterson. I could not have asked for a more beautiful wedding and am so grateful that we chose Stonebridge!! I emailed Gregg multiple times a week and he always responded in a timely manner. Gregg was who we booked with and he made everything about the process seamless and no stress what so ever, I walked into my wedding day with no doubt or questions with anything not being perfect. Guests will find comfort from all elements under the comfort of her outstretched branches that are forever in bloom. The staff at stonebridge did an outstanding job. Prompt with responses to any questions! We are proud to be a Stonebridge couple! We love chatting about everything event related and can offer unbiased advice about every aspect of wedding planning. First to start with what the bride and groom will get.. each of you will get your own bridal suit. And especially during COVID, it was nice that they only had one event at a time. The team at Stonebridge Country Club provides couples and their loved ones with a number of services to choose from. Gregg was always reachable and responsive via e-mail, which was especially comforting when we had to postpone due to the pandemic. We look forward to our upcoming wedding in 2021. My husband and I were able to spend our cocktail hour greeting our guests, and at the end of the cocktail hour were told that there was an assortment of our appetizers in the bridal suite, so that we could sit and eat together before the reception. We met with Gregg for our tour and he was so down to earth and easy going we knew we were in good hands. Our personal favorite is the bridal suite. All n all they made it easy for a fabulous wedding experience. The grounds are great for taking pictures. You won't be disappointed in anyway. From planning to the event it exceeded our expectations. We truly thank you so much for the perfect day. Its just another little magical moment during your visit to Stonebridge. On October 27th, Michelle and Mark were married at the beautifully wooded Gardens of Stonebridge in Ambridge, PA. You can tell that the employees know exactly what they are doing and are very professional. Thank you Terry and Gregg for everything you did for Tom and I! If we had any questions or concerns, Terrence was always available to answer. I would highly recommend Stonebridge; seriously, the best day ever. Gregg, Ariana, Terrance, & Amanda went above and beyond to make sure our special day was everything we could imagine. Our wedding at the Stonebridge Country Club was epic and we will cherish the memories for the rest of our lives. They were all so accommodating and accessible answering all our questions and addressing all our concerns. Q: Where are you located? . I wanted to live there it was so gorgeous. Unfortunately, due to the coronavirus, we have postponed our wedding to September 2021. Even during the planning process the venue was always available for questions and concerns. terrence and gregg are super responsive to everything and every question and they really did all they could to make what i wanted come to life, and quickly. We told him it was the first venue we were We had our wedding reception at Stonebridge on 01/08/2022 and it was absolutely amazing. Book StoneBridge Function Venue Limited, Geraldine on Tripadvisor: See 86 traveller reviews, 49 candid photos, and great deals for StoneBridge Function Venue Limited, ranked #2 of 11 hotels in Geraldine and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The bridal suites are HUGE and beautiful and our Bridal Attendants were super attentive. I can not recommend this venue enough! Theres no way to express what an amazing place this is. Working with event managers, Amanda, Ariana and Gregg was so easy. Our guests loved the food and the variety at cocktail hour, and loved the variety of passed desserts on the dance floor, which kept the party going. The staff was also outstanding. My husband and I had the time of our lives! Indeed, its one of the top 10 largest and is said to be over 200 years old! The food was served hot, was cooked to perfection and our guests continue to rave about the cuisine. Contact Stonebridge Country Club in Smithtown, with weddings starting at $0 for 50 guests. From the moment we walked in to see the place, we felt welcome, comfortable and that Stonebridge was where we were going t My husband, Andrew, and I got married at The Stonebridge Country Club on April 13, 2019 and it was truly the best day of our lives! I had no worries knowing everything was taken care of. Terrance( the Maitre De) really ran the show at my wedding and made sure there was plenty of dancing and honestly there really wasnt any down time which was refreshing. This is a special place in time and its only accessible from Stonebridge. Stonebridge is beautiful inside and out, which made it great for taking all of our photos there. He answered every single email or phone call we had and he worked with us to make sure we had everything we wanted. The Bridal Suite is amazing, perfect for pictures, relaxing, and getting ready. The flow is spot on from the spacious bar and cocktail area to the main banquet room and plenty of space on the outside patio for fresh air. He was never pushy and was always very honest. They have this entire process down and are incredibly organized and listened to and provided everything we wanted or needed. You need anything, he's the man to ask. Elegance and exclusivity is what . Since Stonebridge starts decorating for Christmas on Dec 1st having the place decorated made it that much more amazing. Here are some more pictures from the wedding. 817.648.5761 info@stonebridgeweddingvenue.com Thank you! The food is delicious! Our beautiful grounds with the gently rolling hills, mountain views, masterful stone work, flower beds, and lush golf course - all offering a spectacular backdrop to your special day. the bridal attendant and she was awesome. Many of our guests said it was the best wedding they had ever been to! The Dj absolution was very good too as they got everyone up on their feet. The beauty of nature follows you throughout the entire property, as views of the surrounding forestry abound from the ballroom windows. In fact, she stands as one of Top Ten Largest Live Oaks in Texas! We were able to start our day at 8am in the suites and not have to worry about other guest from another party being there. Working with Gregg and Terrance is such a breeze. What a team what a wedding. ur happy couples dont have to look far to find something old to fulfill the long-told wedding superstition. The Lange Farm is absolutely one of our favorite venues to deliver to. Highly recommend this venue to any prospective bride. Our bridal attendant, Alex, was truly phenomenal. With our elegant southern style wrap-around porch, the open-air terrace, and tranquil fountain as the beautiful landscape backdrop on your wedding day. ng, the food was OUT OF THIS WORLD and the bar never disappointed! Theres also a kitchen and bar area for your caterers to utilize. They also raved about never having to wait at the bar for a drink and how much amazing food there was. Guests to the property are treated to captivating scenes of sprawling lawns, lush meadows, and calm waters. Alex, our bridal attendant, opened the door to our limo when we arrived and from then on, everything was taken care of! She was an absolute angel. pampered and given the service of a lifetime but our guests said the same! Our bridal attendant Emily was not only professional but loved our happiness as if it were her own! The windows overlooking the gold course is beautiful day and night. We could not be happier with our choice! They took care of everything and I had no worries on the day of my wedding. Texas Traveler Houston. Tuxedo Hall has 6,000 square feet of wedded bliss awaiting you inside! Let's look at the Top 21 Wedding Venues in Tuscany, Italy, so you can start planning for your wedding! Not impressed in fact she and fiance' felt as though the levels of excellence had dropped considerably. Award Winning Venue: The Heights' new destination for innovative Mexican food debuts next week. Mumprenuer on Fire October 1, 2018. The photographer I think was Park place was good too Seemed like alot of pictures were taken The My husband and I got married here last Saturday, 11-16-19 and it was the best decision weve madebesides to marry one another! With stunning outdoor scenery and an elegant indoor facility, this multifaceted venue is ideal for any wedding celebration. Stonebridge Wedding Venue is a Wedding Venue in Blum, Texas, United States. Right from the start, the management and staff went above and beyond to ensure that no detail was overlooked. I highly recommend this venue to anyone looking! My bridal attendant D was such a doll. year and really wanted to get married as soon as we could. My only compliant is that I wish I could relive the day! Imagine your wedding guest dancing the night away under the sparkling crystal chandeliers in the Garden House. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities in Frankfort, NY. it's worth the money!! Its where final vows are finalized and tears are cried. All of our questions were answered in a timely fashion, and every little detail that was planned was exactly how we pictured it. ck&Rose, and Park Avenue Studios outdid themselves.Guests are still calling and raving about the wedding. e sure everything went smoothly and not to mention! The grounds were absolutely gorgeous and the photo opportunities unlike any other. They made sure my husband and I always had a drink in our hand and ate all the delicious food, and the bridal suite attendant, Emily, was literally the best. Gazing upwards to the cliffs above youll see, not one, but three different waterfalls! We cant say enough good things about this place and this team. Once you step foot on the grounds, your eyes will instantly be drawn to one of the largest and oldest live oak trees in the great state of Texas. Highly recommend booking your wedding or any event here! You will not be disappointed about one thing on your wedding day if you are in the amazing hands of Greg, Terrance, Emily or any other staff member at Stonebridge Country club. Even after the wedding, when I came to pick stuff up, the two nice ladies working in the banquet office were so kind and helpful! Terrence and his crew were on top everything, and people are still talking about how impressed they were with the venue. and even going around to each table to make sure everyone was happy. We have to reschedule due to COVID, and Gregg and Terrence have been with us every step of the way. There is so much to choose from and you can always add anything you want. Upwards to 300 guests can be hosted beneath the ancient oak. . Thank you!! It was a magical, loving time time had by all. One thing we were worried about was not being able to have the food from cocktail hour. - Tracy and Eric. Stonebridge Weddings and Events offers an array of ceremony site options sure to make a picturesque location for you to say I Do! Greg, Terrence, Ariana, and Dinora are 100% amazing. Terrence was absolutely amazing as well with preparing for the ceremony and making everything flow during the night. You will then be led to the Grand Ballroom, an open-plan event space that can accommodate an evening of fine dining and celebratory dancing. I love this wedding venue! They bought a package and Jack and Rose's and Absolution DJ The affair was elegant and service was good too. Words cannot express just how amazing Terrance really is. Anything I needed, she was always there. The Stonebridge Country Club emphasizes its natural beauty both indoors and outdoors for an elegant affair. Find a venue I wish I could live the day all over again. When I got engaged we immediately chose this place, as it was unique. He makes you feel that your wedding is as special and important to him as it is to you. He was perfect! Aug. 5th: Music by Scott Clay. I want to thank Gregg, Ariana and Terrence for all their tireless work in making my son and daughter-in-law's wedding a beautiful success! It was beyond my wildest dreams and everything was beyond perfect. He knows exactly what you want and what you need without even saying a word. "stop talking to people and eat!" TERRENCE our maitre D is one of the best ever. Each wedding is treated with the upmost importance. Venue Highlights 20 Foot Vaulted Ceilings Huge Bridal Suite Lakeside Ceremony Site 1500 Stonebridge Drive, Gretna, LA 70056 (504) 394-1300 Contact Venue Price This Venue Wedding Venue Packages Click here to view our available Wedding Packages and start the planning process today! This venue was everything we had dreamed of for our big day and more, would highly recommend! Terrence did such a great job making sure everything went smoothly the day of and that we didnt have to worry about a My Husband and I got married on 11/27/19 and we could not be happier with how everything turned out. to bring us to our bridal suite to taste food from EVERY cocktail station we had. Thank you again! It seemed as though the flow was p We could not recommend this place more! During your reception, guests can celebrate with you in the comfort of a beautiful 40' x 120' white special event tent, complete with dance floor, chandeliers and cloth draped ceiling. You are number one priority. My bridal attended Emily was waiting for me at the door, with a big smile to greet me at the wee hour of 6am for hair and makeup to begin. It houses one of the largest and oldest oak trees in Texas - a photographer's dream for artsy and beautiful wedding photos. They happily answered all of my questions, emails, and phone calls without hesitation. florals done by JackRose's who decorated the place that made the venue beautiful with gorgeous flowers in all the rooms I was picky about my venue and about my price and couldnt be happier with both things. Overall, would absolutely recommend this venue! Marko Jovanovic / Wedding Films 256.507.2893 markoaerial@gmail.com White Heart Wedding Films www.whiteheartweddingfilms.com The food was amazing!! They are truly a dream to work with. We could not have asked for a better experience. We've received nothing but wonderful comments from our guests. It was evident that Stonebridge was in a league of its own, and was everything but a wedding factory. Working with Gregg, Terrance, and the entire staff at stonebridge was amazing and they will truly make your wedding the most amazing day of your life. We met with Gregg on that first day and from there on, we were always addressed by name and treated like family. I fell in love as soon as I saw the pictures online. Enjoy dancing under the moonlight and trees wrapped in twinkling lights. I told them what I wanted and they provided. This bride HIGHLY recommends this venue-my guests do too! -The McCabe's. We utilized their in house vendors as part of the package and were extremely happy. Gregg Lodato and Terrence Spence did an amazing job guiding us From the moment we first contacted Stonebridge to the final farewell as we gathered our items after our wedding, the staff at Stonebridge was exceptional. Terrence and Gregg were so incredible to work with. tions in place. Stonebridge made my day so special! I didn't even have to ask for anything, they would pop up out of nowhere as if they were reading my mind! We did go see a bunch of other venues but at the end all we could say is but its not stonebridge! I could probably write a novel on how much we love this place, but also wouldn't be able to because there are simply not enough words to describe this venue and the people who run it. Ariana is just so pleasant and so nice and she knows all the details. Stonebridge Weddings and Events includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee: The space offered by Stonebridge Weddings and Events for wedding events is known for: Stonebridge Weddings and Events offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings: Stonebridge Weddings and Events offers the following types of wedding events: Stonebridge Weddings and Events offers the following services for wedding events: Stonebridge Weddings and Events offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings: Stonebridge Weddings and Events is recommended by 92% of couples who have used their services. No details were spared! Our majestic live oak, aka The Tree of Life, has seen love blossom in every season. I would get married at Stonebridge over and over again. "I had my wedding here on 9/27. They were beyond helpful and responsive during the entire planning process and answered all questions immediately (trust me I had lots of questions). I never had to search for him, he anticipated when he was needed. Our ceremony and reception were held during th We had our Son and Daughter-in-laws wedding here and it was WONDERFUL! She was phenomenal. They were friendly, caring and helpful each step of the way. My bridal attendant Allison was fantastic. And Terrence, our matre d' and his staff, delivered the perfect evening. I wouldn't have had such an amazing day if it weren't for everyone here! The wedding was a few months ago. 3D Tour of the Manor Courtyard View Full Screen 3D Tour There was plenty of room for our families to h Stonebridge was an outstanding venue for my wedding. Our guests were blown away by the cocktail hour food, the dinner was incredibly satisfying, and the drinks were flowing. It was the best day of our lives! They did everything and more. The absolute best venue for our special day! If that is my only complaint, I will say I would definitely still book them again despite this!! Allison, the bridal attendant, thought of every detail, starting from even before we arrived early in the morning to get ready there. Again, I just want to say how perfect Stonebridge made our wedding and how they made me and my husband feel so special. Truly a dream. All the staff and employees were excellent. They are certainly a well-oiled machine there! No need to race between the church and reception hall, choose our beautiful outdoor wedding ceremony site. I cannot say enough great things about Stonebridge. Guests were coming up to me all night telling me what a fantastic place this was and how much they enjoyed it and the food. Alex was my bridal attendant and she was incredible. Its a vantage point that is unique to the Stonebridge and the Stonebridge alone. As if we were his own family. See photos and contact Stonebridge Wedding Venue for a tour. They will work diligently to ensure that every element of your day is carefully considered and expertly executed. Additionally, we have a large outdoor fire pit close by for those cooler nights. We felt like we were getting special treatment even on TOP of everything I've already mentioned. My husband and I are forever grateful for everyone at Stonebridge Country Club, especially Terrence and Greg. Not pressing for any payment, flexible with d We havent had our wedding yet (will be October 1), but we honestly are so excited because of the amazing service we have already experienced. To future brides and grooms, you are in great hands if you choose to get married at Stonebridge Country Club. The day of my wedding was full of dancing, fantastic food and was exactly everything I dreamt of. Wed highly recommend hosting an affair at Stonebridge! ve asked for more! When it finally did, he was clearly right that it would be nothing short of amazing, and the staff at Stonebridge worked to make it the most special and unforgettable day of our lives. Your guests will then move to the terrace under market lights to enjoy hors d'oeuvres while you finish up your photos as newlyweds. Located just 30 minutes from Downtown Tampa, Stonebridge Weddings and Events at The Lange Farm is extremely accessible. You will not be let down. Thank you again for a beautiful day. He was always available to answer questions we had, join conference calls with the family, and provide a positive attitude during stressful times. We ended up getting married this August (2020) with the COVID restrictions. The day of we had Terrence as our maitred and he is AMAZING! On the wedding day, things from a bridge/groom's perspective can be overwhelming, Terrance does an amazing job of constantly checking in and and making sure everything ran smoothly. Every single person has complimented us on the amazing time they had, the beautiful venue and the delicious food. You guys are part of our family now! I couldn't imagine our wedding being so perfect without Terrance and Dinora. We appreciated her so much and she was so helpful, she even danced during the wedding which we loved! Gregg and Terrance worked extremely close with us during the wedding planning process to ensure our day was everyt A+++++++ We will always be grateful for our experience with Stonebridge as we look back on our wedding day. From the very first moment we saw Stonebridge we fell in love. We got married on December 1st. We also invite our guests to make the tree their own by utilizing a variety of decorations that add a unique touch. I highly highly recommend Stonebridge for any event!!! Thank you so much for making our day happen!! highly recommend this beautiful venue! Our entrees consisted of short rib, duck, and teriyaki salmon. Dinora was our bridal attendant she was an absolute dream. Every bit was thought about and everything went together perfectly. 3 Beds. Stonebridge offers the perfect mix of elegance and southern charm! The wedding attendant, Allison went so far above and beyond to make sure both bride and groom (and our entire bridal party AND our parents AND our step-parents. and EVERYONE) were comfortable and had everything we needed. Some of our best wedding photos came from out back by the bridge and pond. We highly recommend Stonebridge! There is no better feeling than being flooded with text messages from family and frien My daughter got married yesterday and had the reception at the Stonebridge. We love you Stonebridge!! Stonebridge was the second venue we visited, and the last. Terrence the maitred is unrealhe took care of us the entire reception and everything was planned out perfectly. Wedding Venue. My Bridal Attendant made me feel like an absolute princess by providing me with assistance with my dress malfunctions, bringing me anything I wanted or needed, and just being a kind, moral support. When I say everything about my wedding was perfect I mean that EVERYTHING was perfect. Stonebridge truly is a lovely wedding experience. At least 3 separate couples told us it was the best food they've ever had at a wedding.