Menu Skip to content. Manufacturer, Boat Tables & Covers, Boat Shrink Wrap Show Sidebar Sort By Suzuki 4 HP DF4AS4 $1,650.00 $1,420.00 Add to Cart The part number for that 6hp coil is 6BX-85571-00-00 Thats it! We take the security and privacy of your personal information seriously. Trolling Motors, Shop I traded a 2007 Yamaha 25 for my 1995 Suzuki DT25. Professionals. The Right Fit, Shop By you are not alone. We also do not store any of your credit card information once your order is processed. Mine is a short shaft, elec start. Among the technical news of these new outboards we want to point out: the dropping fuelling system, which makes restart easy after a long stop (its not necessary to fill the fuel tube); a new lubrication system and the oil filter, a treat on thrusters of this size. This kit converts 4hp 4-Stroke Suzuki outboards (Model Years 2005 to 2011) to 6hp. We offer 1 and 2 year extended warranties on many of our items. Tops, Bimini Top ACCOUNT, Find Protection, Dock Storage & Post back with any questions or concerns, but this should answer if for you. Bay Manufacturing currently has over 60 models to help you save money. Faster trolling speed. Biminis, View Marble, Engine Tackle Boxes, Fishing Bait & HI Mike, Free ShippingFree USPS shipping is available to all U.S. customers. Deals, Electrical Just think of all those other boats with a 4hsp you can outrun. Next up in the portable outboard lineup is the often overlooked Suzuki DF6A. MODELS & YEARS COVERED: Description 2023 Tohatsu 6 HP MFS6DWDL Outboard Motor. 40 Hp Mercury Outboard Wiring Diagram / I have a 2006 40HP 4-stroke Wiring Diagram For. Working Days/Hours:Mon - Fri / 9:00AM - 5:00PM. Suzukimarine.com. We hope you choose to give Ready Set Boat a chance to addyouto our list of satisfied customers. I had a 648 and not a 548. Covers, Other my next boat will be a tall transom boat and Im going to convert my yamaha. Vinyl, Floating Boat Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know about coupons and special promotions. Deals, Electrical Convert Mercury, Johnson, Evinrude, Mariner, Yamaha, Tohatsu, Nissan, and Suzuki motors from short to long shaft or long shaft to extra long for a fraction of the cost of factory parts. Kits, Boat Trailer Learn how your comment data is processed. Your extended warranty details can be looked up by name, phone number or address - no need to keep any paperwork or receipts! Varnish, Marine Adhesives, Im thinking of saleing or trading my 542 off after duck season and get a 548. Come join the discussion about optics, trails, clubs, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! Hardware, Boat A very good performance in terms of quietness and absence of vibrations. There you go Talley. You are using an out of date browser. Inclined to agree with Olewill and the 'get more cubic inches 2T idea', go along to your dealer on a quiet day and have a trawl through the parts list. The Suzuki outboard with a 6 HP engine has many of the same features as the 4 HP model, with the added benefit of higher performance due to a larger carburetor. Locks, Boat Deck He should disappear out the back with your motor, and return shortly after with a motor thats looks suspiciously like yours, only cleaner, and he may shout something like "Abra Cadabra"! For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. All orders ship out within one business day! Ready Set Boat offers an ultra secure SSL Encrypted checkout process, and we will never share any of your personal information with any other company. After that, it is considered a warranty issue. Detectors, Binoculars & Storage Deals, Electronics thanks for the info guys. Combos, Fishing Tools & Rated BHP/MHP* 5.9/6.0 at 5250rpm. I traded a 2007 Yamaha 25 for my 1995 Suzuki DT25. I don't think that is unique to Yamis. Covers, Boat Wiring & If you're looking for lightweight portable power, the Suzuki 6 HP outboard engine is an ideal choice for jon boats, skiffs, tenders, and small to medium sized inflatables. He's running 35.8 down river with 2 people and a beater aluminum prop. Orders received after 3PM Eastern Time will usually ship the next business day. If it was me I would just get your transom built up. Breakers, Power Packs & Jump Sockets, Marine Electrical & We answer 7 days a week - and will get back to you as quickly as possible. Handles, Life Jackets & Telescopes, Covers and Ventilation, Interior & Cabin Makes sense I guess. Holder, Anchor & Dock Maybe the fuel tank is too small (10% less than competitors): we recommend the use of a spare tank or an external one, available for 5 and 6 Hp versions. -Note that if you are converting from a prop drive to a jet drive, the motor will have to be raised to insure correct performance. Deals, Pumps & Plumbing You are using an out of date browser. This warranty covers any unit defects that are causing the item not to work properly. It includes the 6hp carburetor as well is the higher pitch (7" pitch, 10 tooth spline) propeller needed to take advantage of the extra horsepower. Our warehouse will be closed for one week between Friday, February 24th and Friday, March 3rd. In the end, these small Suzuki outboards have all the necessary features to be invisible: small and light, easy to use and manage, ergonomic and functional. This discount will end the evening of Friday, March 3rd when we return to normal operating hours. 1 hp = 745.69987158227 VA. 1 x 745.69987158227 VA = 745.69987158227 Volt Ampere. diesel evinrude for sale inflatable mariner mariner 90 outboard rapid redbay repair rib ribcraft rib for sale sale searider sib suzuki trailer tubes vanguard . John boat yesterday and this little motor was very nice and extremely quiet This kit converts 4hp Tohatsu outboards (2000 and Newer) to 6hp. Covers, Boat Wiring & 5-Year Limited Warranty on Outboard Motors. Sockets, Marine Electrical The all new Super Cool White 6 HP Suzuki engine with a 15-inch shaft of. No problem with a person on board and in our tests with different crews we found that the operation was very easy up to 100 Kg. They are basically the same motor with 2 different parts. Racks, Fish Finders, Sounders Before you start the conversion, you need to be sure your boat can handle a shorter shaft. WOT range 4750 to 5750rpm. One mechanic or hydraulic horsepower is equal to 0.745699872 kilowatts: 1 hp (I) = 745.699872 W = 0.745699872 kW So the power conversion of horsepower to kilowatts is given by: P(kW) = 0.745699872 P(hp) Example Convert 10 hp to kW: P(kW) = 0.745699872 10hp = 7.45699872 kW Electrical horsepower to kilowatts Switches, Shore Power & AC If you purchase an extended warranty and have an issue within 1 or 2 years of the base warranty expiring, simply contact us and we'll send out a replacement as well as a return label to send the broken item back to us. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, Suzuki 4HP to 6HP 4-Stroke Upgrade Kit (Carburetor and Propeller), Extended Warranty (Covers Carburetor and Propeller), 6 Months (plus any Extended Warranty purchased). Find a dealer. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Covers, Boat Cover If you get to itchin to trade that Yamaha off for one, let me know. All rights reserved. Moreover, they are provided with two handles for an easier transportation: the frontal one is even deeper and ergonomic. If the DF6 is the same engine, won't they weigh a similar amount? No special orders, no backorders - just the right product, right away. This small Suzuki can count on the driving shaft misalignment, which contributes to improve its balance. Forums, Find Smoke Drink Holders. Caulking, Marine Engine Hardware, Boat Seat Orders received by 3PM Eastern Time on Mon-Fri will usually ship the same day(excluding Holidays). Price includes free shipping. Download Manuals Below. Cushions, Lexington 2000-2003 Suzuki DF25 DF30 Repair Manual. If you change to a short drive shaft, you'll need to change the other shaft that runs through the exhaust tunnel, as it will be too long as well -- you'll need to install a new, shorter shift rod. Bore x stroke 62x46mm. Helm Seats, Shop For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Handles, Life Jackets & Collection in person only. Mine is a short shaft, elec start. & Rings, Prop Nut Kits & Maintenance, Fiberglass & Epoxy Rather than make the change to the short shaft, you can install a jack plate, sort of an elevator for your motor, to raise it so you can get into those shallows where the fish live. Lights, Boat Trailer It includes the 6hp carburetor as well is the higher pitch (7" pitch, 10 tooth spline) propeller needed to take advantage of the extra horsepower. Your extended warranty details can be looked up by name, phone number or address - no need to keep any paperwork or receipts! Choose Options. With the most displacement of any single-cylinder outboard in this horsepower class, the Suzuki 4 HP outboard motor is ideal for small fishing boats, canoes, and small to medium sized tenders and inflatables. If you simply wish to return the item because you no longer need it, or it was the wrong one, you have 30 days to do so. Our warehouse will be closed for one week between Friday, February 24th and Friday, March 3rd. Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 20 of 28 Posts. Bilge Pumps, Shop Easily converted in less than an hour. The shaft length is measured from the top of the boat's transom to the bottom of the motor's anti-cavitation plate for motors that clamp onto the boat, or from the top of the motor mounting to the bottom of the anti-cavitation plate for motors bolted onto the boat's stern. 5-Year Limited Warranty on Outboard Motors. Oil Pan Capacity quarts (liter) . Platforms, Slide Supplies, Boston Whaler, 1972-1993, Do it yourself tech support is available for free. What kind of speeds were you getting. Tops, Bimini Top THEINTERNATIONALYACHTINGMEDIA.COM| SUPERYACHTS.NEWS | YACHT DIGEST, VIRTUAL BOAT SHOW |TUTTTOBARCHE |TOUSLESBATEAUX |TODOSLOSBARCOS, their first presentation at the Boat of Dusseldorf last January, Mercury Avator 7.5e: electric outboard with a smart management system, the test, Allure 38 Sea Trial: a modern walkaround with timeless style, Yacht Digest sea trial special edition: 35 most beautiful boats of 2022, Navetta 75: Absolute Yachts flagship on test. & Dock, Anchor Chains & Screws, Boat Handles, Pulls, Motors, Fishing Downriggers & Financing, Iboats Passer une annonce de kits de conversion thermiques en electrique 3hp. Biminis, View Just look around at all the 70's models motor that are still out there. Thanks to Nat42 I had my suzuki made into a longshaft last season. Rollers, Boat Trailer The motor is light and compact with a 12L external Fuel Tank and can be stored in 3 different positions. Dock, Cabin and All, Boat Bimini Sealant, & ACCOUNT, Find Seats, Offshore Boat Boats, Propeller Parts & Details are locatedhere. This warranty covers any unit defects that are causing the item not to work properly. Compact and lightweight. Its even possible to install a 12 V 5 A alternator. Ready Set Boat strives to make every customer satisfied with their purchase. JavaScript is disabled. Kits, Boat Trailer $561.00. Downs, Couplers, Mounts, Blocks, Marine JavaScript is disabled. 05-05-2008, 02:06 PM #5 Kaa Wanderer Join Date Sep 2006 Posts I recently bought a Suzuki 15 hp and opted for it thanks to fuel injection and seven year warranty (in Sweden, dunno about your place). We ship around the world - with great shipping rates! Doug, Thank you for your explanation, your article is very informative, choosing a outboard motors must be more thorough, and as needed. Communication, Auto Pilot Furthermore, 6 HP Suzuki outboard motors come complete with an external fuel tank connection, allowing the customer to easily add an optional external fuel tank for increased range. I'm guessing, but it may be that the principle difference between the three is in their digital ignitions. Covers, Other 22K views 10 months ago I was excited to convert my Suzuki 4 Stroke Outboard motor from a 9.9 HP to a 20 HP. Charts & The Suzuki outboard with a 6 HP engine has many of the same features as the 4 HP model, with the added benefit of higher performance due to a larger carburetor. You might wonder what happens if you change the drive shaft and your boating needs change -- perhaps you decide you want to fly across the water with family instead of spending your boating holiday fishing with friends. Accessories, PWC Parts & Fasteners, Boat Windshield whats yalls opinion im having a hard time talking myself into that concept. All, Anchor & SUZUKI 4 5 AND 6 HP 4 STROKE LONG SHAFT CONVERSION. It's only $150 difference, but every little bit counts. Oars, Wakeboard, Wakesurf & Galley, Covers and Grills, Boat Drink Category, View Tohatsu 4HP to 6HP 4-Stroke Upgrade Kit (Carburetor and Propeller) This kit converts 4hp Tohatsu outboards (2000 and Newer) to 6hp. Winches, Boat Motor Supports & ive got a few questions for you suzuki gurus. Charts & Acessories, Fish Cleaning Dock, Cabin and Cable, Marine Batteries & Bilge Pump, Tires, Rims, & Hub Holders, Cabin Accessories & It does not cover any damage that occurred to the item while in the customers possession. Covers, Boat Seat Bullet Skimmer, Paint and Starters, Marine Solar Power Pay Over TimePayPal Credit is available during checkout. PFDs, Roof Racks, Carriers, Converting your long shaft outboard motor to a short drive shaft does, however, mean changing more than just the drive shaft. Weight 25.0kg (dry, short shaft) OEDA stars 3. The Suzuki 6 HP outboard motor model DF6AS5 offers the largest displacement of any one-cylinder outboard in this hp and weight class, and shares many of the 4 HP features with increased performance made possible by a larger carburetor. Waxes, Boat Cleaning R = Remote Control, Electric start. Anchor Box Anchors, Fishing Rod & Reel You can choose your color, black or white. Pay Over TimePayPal Credit is available during checkout. I know where you can get a good deal on a minijacker. Insurance, Boat Sign up for exclusive updates, new arrivals, and insider only discounts. The front and back handles are designed ergonomically. Tubes, Shop Prices are 1,300, 1,490 and 1,640 Euros (VAT included) respectively forDF6A, DF5AandDF4A. Motors, Fishing Downriggers & Maintenance, Boat Cleaners & Maybe the fuel tank is too small (10% less than competitors): we recommend the use of a spare tank or an external one, available for 5 and 6 Hp versions. JavaScript is disabled. Suzuki 4hp-6hp /4-Stroke $ 88.00 - $ 169.00 Propellers Suzuki 50hp-140hp 'Spitfire X7,'Q4' & Solas 4 Blades (S/Steel) $ 980.00 - $ 1,180.00 Free Freight ( On Baeksan Propellers) Propellers Suzuki 50hp-140hp /4-Stroke $ 290.00 - $ 400.00 Propellers Suzuki 50hp-140hp /4-Stroke - High-Thrust $ 400.00 1 2 Give him the motor and tell him you want him to make it into a 6hp motor. Parts, Rule 1500 GPH Automatic The Tohatsu 4-Stroke 6HP is a well equipped motor for a jon boat or sailboat with Ultra-low emission, EPA and CARB 3-Star approved rating at affordable pricing. Shaft Length - S: (15ins) 381mm. Even if you can get 6hp from it, will that be enough? Fenders, Boat Trailer Bilge Pumps, Shop Just by email at rainboatcom@gmail.com. Oars, Wakeboard, Wakesurf & Suzuki 6 HP DF6A. I'd welcome other members who have engine development performance in these small motors. PLEASE MAKE SURE THIS IS THE CORRECT ITEM. After that, it is considered a warranty issue. You must log in or register to reply here. You can view our completePrivacy Policyhere. The Tohatsu 6hp MFS6DWDL outboard motor is the largest single-cylinder model available. The Suzuki 4hp outboard motor model DF4AS3 is perfect for canoes, small fishing boats, and small to medium sized tenders and inflatables. Terminals, Marine Fuse Blocks & Racks, Fish Finders, Sounders Storage For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. This tool converts horsepower to tons (hp to ton) and vice versa. Good the steering angle (90 on both right and left) and the two hardness regulators of both gas and steering. Terminals, Marine Fuse Blocks & The 4 hp Suzuki outboard boasts the largest displacement of any one cylinder outboard in this hp class. This unit is covered by a full one year warranty. 6 Hp Johnson / Evinrude Sailboat Conversion Top Start, Shift lever, Choke Kit. ALL OUTBOARD JETS ARE MADE TO ORDER THAT SHIPS IN APPROX 6 MONTH -Determine your outboard's year and horsepower and select correct option. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. 909, I'll have another yami short shaft all done up for sale in a few weeks. Boat Gel Coat - Spectrum Color, Pumps and document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Ropes, Boat The Suzuki 6 HP outboard engine has the most displacement of any one cylinder outboard in its horsepower and weight class. After their first presentation at the Boat of Dusseldorf last January, they are officially on the market now. If you get to itchin to trade that Yamaha off for one, let me know. Seats, Fishing Boat Holders, Cabin Accessories & Forums, Find It does not cover any damage that occurred to the item while in the customers possession. Details are locatedhere. Products, Carbon Monoxide & Systems, Lowrance Hook2-4 GPS Suzuki has a few unique features. The big prize for the two first journalists were two Suzumar rubber boats, won by Tiziano Scanferla and Francesco Piras. It may not display this or other websites correctly. If you've already made the change to the short drive shaft, the jack plate not only raises the motor, but it lowers the motor as well, effectively adding up to six inches to the depth of the propeller. Seats, Fishing Boat Guide, Boat