Just a sleek, integrated command center that connects the rider to the ride. It's been fine since. It seems like the front wheel is only aligned with the handlebar via moderate friction. Amazon.com: Segway Ninebot ES1L Electric Kick Scooter- 250W Motor, 12.4 Miles Range & 12.4 MPH, 8" Inner-Support Hollow Tires, Dual Brakes & Front Suspension, W. Capacity 220lbs, Commuting E Scooter Adults . Ill just say I dont get the anti-unagi sentiment that seems to be prevalent on this sub. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Unagi has just unveiled a paradigm-shifting electric scooter that flips the script on how full-suspension electric scooters should look and function. The difference is, these are much more fun! If you're looking to shave a few miles off your car's odometer without puttering like a putz, the Unagi Model One might be the right e-scooter for you. Sleek and sexy and milled from a single piece of magnesium alloy, the integrated top bar creates seamlessness found in few electric scooters. Our motors are completely custom-built utilizing rare-earth neodymium magnets and a monitoring system to prevent overheating. We've been rated the best all around electric scooter. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Sorry, this post was deleted by the person who originally posted it. Additional torque to handle 15 degree hills. Deliveries are guaranteed to arrive within 24 hours, Unagi CEO. The dual motors produce a high torque of 32 N.m with an instant maximum power of up to 1000 W. The immense amount of torque pushes the scooter through hills of a maximum incline of 15 degrees. The scooters processor governs top speed and acceleration and will remember your speed preferences so you dont have to. Wide Wheel Pro Electric Scooter. I'm only 5' 9", but even I have to bend a little any taller and I think I'd find the handlebars too low for comfort. I really like how it looks, but I decided that it didn't fit in with what I needed. User. Actual range will vary with rider weight, terrain, and riding style. Select your speedbeginner, intermediate, or advanced. If you are a WordPress user with administrative privileges on this site, please enter your email address in the box below and click "Send". No other scooter compares to the Unagi in terms of build quality or appearance. I'm interested to see what you're referring to. No other scooter compares to the Unagi in terms of build quality or appearance. Videos for related products. Unagi leverages TORAY carbon fiber from Japan to strike an unprecedented balance of lightweight and heavy-duty strength. If you're disinclined to lay down $1k upfront, or you want the peace of mind of having someone else worry about insurance, maintenance, and the other annoyances that come with owning things, Unagi will let you rent a Model One. This engineering breakthrough makes it dramatically easier to fold and carry than every other scooter on the market. I haven't had this particular problem but I do feel pretty unsafe on it even if I can only get up to 16mph - I posted about wanting to upgrade due to the hard tires and lack of suspension. As cool as it may look, it may completely destroy your Unagi due to misuse and can be a dangerous risk to your safety. The Unagi has three power settings numbered one through three (Eco, Standard, and Pro). Don't ride faster than you are comfortable with. The Unagi E500 electric scooter is equipped with a custom-designed kickstand that was created to seamlessly integrate with this particular e-scooter. But whats missing from this equation? People who say this purchase is a waste of money also probably shop for clothes based on function/price rather than style. Applies only to orders on the Unagi Scooters website. A revolution is on the way - and Electric Scooters are leading it! New Gunange, Grand Est, France jobs added daily. No short is perfect and none are definitely perfect under $1000. This only includes the motor, computer, mudguard, battery. And most importantly, our scooters will never rust. The Unagi has been dubbed the Tesla of e-scooters, and it's easy to see why. 427 93K views 4 years ago 2 Minute Tuesday: I am going to show you a quick way to check to see if your wheel bearings are bad, or loose. For extra safety, you can lock your scooter. Unagi The Model One E500 Dual Motor Scooter- Review for City Riders I live in manhattan (NYC). Privacy Policy. Check out scooters, mopeds, bikes and other electric vehicles. How to Replace Change to Solid Tire in Xiaomi M365 Electric Scooter WheelsAfter two years of heavy use, many problems have arisen in the popular scooter Xiao. This has produced the signature look of brands like Porsche. Unlike a bicycle, going over a curb with your scooter can cause a nosedive with excessive strain on the handlebar and front wheel assembly, meaning a totaled scooter and possible risk of serious injury. There are three different speed modes, so make sure to operate at a slower setting if you don't feel confident at higher speeds.Ride safe, have fun, and get where you need to go on your Unagi. The pricier and more powerful Unagi E550 has a dual 250W motor which gives you more power for riding on steeper roads and hillier terrains. Unagi by the numbers 1 click to fold 12 kg scooter weight 1000 watts max power 20 There's also a 30-day returns policy on purchases as long as you go with one of the standard colorways rather than any of the custom or premium patterned ones. Our design team broke new ground on these tires. Just some clarity to the click bait post title: Please always check that every screw is tight before you begin riding a scooter. I rode past her and I just remember her saying out load "oh wow that's cool". UNAGI Model One E250 vs WIDE WHEEL W1 Electric Scooter . Never jump curbs. Unagi Model One Electric Scooter The Unagi electric scooter is the world's first luxury electric scooter for adults. That level of portability is a huge advantage in my book because it means you don't have to find somewhere to chain up the scooter, and in turn, don't have to carry a chain or bike lock with you. I've already had *three* on my Nanrobot D4+ and that is SUCH A PAIN IN THE A$$ to have to change!!! For instance, I am 325 and regularly wear a 20 lb backpack hauling around two notebooks, an iPad and a ton of accessories and the original dual-motor could barely push me over 12-13mph but the newer one with the thru-axle and upgraded motors easily gets me up to 20mph. But if you are planning to use the scooter mostly on roads and paths, the Unagi E350's power is more than enough in my experience. Not hearing good things about the Unagi, unfortunately. Unagi is powered by the highest quality electric batteries. Mostly priced at or around $1,500, the electric scooters that make up these categories are more performance-oriented than those in the budget commuter category, i.e., $500 to about $1,000.. As you move into the mid-range commuter category, you expect more dual motors, better suspension systems, and larger batteries, with . Resources for CBD; Third Party Tests; About Us; Contact Us; Shop. In contrast to the beefy Rev, Unagi's Model One is much lighter, slimmer, and more portable. Will update once I receive it. Attached picture shows front wheel misalignment. Not only that, but they have also reinforced the aluminum deck with the newer versions. My only complaints concern points that are hard to avoid in this form factor. I think the design has changed hands once and that company definitely don't have any idea what's going on. By combining a singular piece of machined aluminum with embedded silicon on the top surface for traction, the scooter deck achieves an ideal combination of rigidity and comfort. Cookie Notice Not familiar with 'Compact'. Acceleration is great, it chews up and spits out most hills with ease, and the 17 mph average top speed will have you keeping up with (or overtaking) many cyclists. This is especially important when riding in low light conditions or at night. So what color is personal freedom, anyway? Do you also provide warranty for scooter bought from resellers? Please. Our 7.5 wheels are made of solid rubber and puncture proof, so theyll never foil your morning commute. Flat tires? It's possible to switch to single motor mode on the E500, but when I did, I immediately missed the additional power and enabled both motors again. The Unagi looks like a more than 2X priced GoTrax clone from an unknown company. Our design team broke new ground on these tires. Beautiful, lightweight, and reliable. Press J to jump to the feed. And that high-tech paint comes in four vivid, stylish colors. Once it's done the seam is barely visible, and the magnesium alloy housing is finished in the same paintwork as the rest of the scooter. Additionally, the Model One also features an intuitive friction brake, allowing users to adjust their riding style to a more classic foot braking position at their pleasure. Are there more powerful/featureful scooters out there, just like there are more powerful/feature-rich android devices out there? But most importantly marketing material isnt just lies, in fact theres pretty struct laws about it, not that Im saying Unagi broke a law or anything. Ideal for flat terrain, typical urban city landscape. Take it from Dr. Sam Torbati, co-chair of Emergency Medicine at Cedars-Sinai, who cautions, if you fall, youre going to get hurt. Flat tires? Get Price. Blog; Products. No issues or complaints other than range. Unagi makes the Model One in two variants. . Our kickstand is a perfect example of our ruthless obsession with detail. I'd love to get a new one in your hands and win you back. Electric scooters are the folding, stand-up variety - a grown-up version of the kick scooters you may have used as a kid. Its been painstakingly optimized for performance, efficiency, responsiveness and longevity. Electric scooter guide has very good resources regarding real life mileage of various scooters, so I'd spend some time on the specs page so you won't have to find yourself surprised or disappointed after having purchased a scooter. For inquiries unrelated to this Unagi Scooters review, you can reach out to the brand through the following methods of contact: Phone number: +1 (888) 428-3499. Sep. 23, 2021. When riding you should be able to hear whats going on around you and be prepared to slow down, stop, or steer around pedestrians or obstacles.No tandem rides. That's why we have this Reddit and is why Chuck started his website, electric scooter guide. The Unagi Model Eleven (yes, its name was inspired by Spinal Tap) addresses both of those issues, but also adds features we haven't seen on an e-scooter before.It features a new design created .